Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 38. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
I would like to invest about 2 eth in this project and also I would like to translate some of the work and put them on korean community. let me know if I can. THanks.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Tôi thực sự thích khái niệm mà bạn có, phân cấp đầu tư, nó sẽ rất hữu ích để lựa chọn đúng đầu tư và là một đầu tư thông minh, tôi rất quan tâm đến phát triển hơn nữa, chúc may mắn với dự án này
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
I think this project is nice. The community is already there. But We need to know more about your platform and what will be the future of this cool project. Thank you!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Hi! Are you going to have Twitter and Facebook bounty too? I'd be willing to join if ever you'll have it.
Activity: 337
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Well organized project. Will hit the market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Do you know "NOUS" is the french word for "us"?
So your tagline "We are unifying investors and investment funds utilizing blockchain technology" takes some sense with NOUS.
So my question is why you choose NOUS acronym, what is it stand for?
Activity: 70
Success for coin,i hope your coin to the moon . fantastic,amazing,nice project and i like airdrop
I am team holder
Thankyou
Activity: 112
Nice concept i think this project will go to the moon good luck to the team
Activity: 72
I would like to know when is ICO happening ?
Activity: 112
A new generation of investment funds
easy to manage with a prized liquidity fund
huge market coverage
impressive strategic partners
very grammatical and prospective project
good luck in your development
Activity: 980
Merit: 152
I had the opportunity to review your site, it looks like a viable project. I will continue to examine.
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
You offer only 1000 airdrop rewards, but want constructive comments.
No one can read whitepaper that fast and say something productive, criticism or something like that. There will be a lot of spam. So, my constructive question for the airdrop is, why did you select this method of airdrop when there's certainty there will be a lot of spam. A lot lot
Activity: 238
Merit: 104
Alaattin
This project is looking very healthy.I don't know but backgrounds used in Bounty thread reminds me Ethereum. Tongue
Activity: 363
where i can find project roadmap?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
When the token will list on any exchange?
Activity: 127
Many coins are out there that gazillions to people with no reasonable backup plan or creative idea. This on the other hand is on of those few spot on crypt group that has an idea, a vision,  which I believe will grow for more years to come..
Activity: 518
You must be active on social media, and the ICO will cause you to grow to be nested.
Activity: 560
transparency for investors in transaction security and also easy money management one of NOUSPLATFORM's very good project ways that will cultivate trust for investors good luck
Activity: 98
I hope this project will be successful and run smoothly
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
this project got me excited seriously. I am waiting with great enthusiasm
Pages:
Jump to: