Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 39. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
In terms of security ? How can we assure that our funds will be safe and cannot be easily accessed by those who don't own our account ? Thanks for your answer Smiley I think this is a wonderful project a little more improvement i guess.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Good evening devs,
I am interested in project and I would like to know.
Is there any way to buy more coins than airdrops?
Does buying now give me some kind of bonus?
Thank you.

Wink
Activity: 308
I like to know what is the tatal market cap for this project ?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Very nice and explanatory video regarding the project. Already started promoting it on Twitter and FB as I would like to invest in it.
Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158
So will Nous have a blockchain of its own as it seems to be about making a closed financing system of its own?? Looking forward to further updates on the website..
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Your method on bounty thread grab my attention, even it said airdrop, but its look different approach and more organize well. I will closely look Nousplatform journey.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Looking forward on this project, looks awsome !

What's the difference buying pre ICO or during ICO ?
Activity: 130
If you need arabic translation I’m here
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus
When Start Ico And End Ico ?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
This project is something really big and there is a lot of points which will goes up plus its own vision of its future usage. This coin will be worth nore than the other top market as of now. I have no question at all because i can fully read it on the whitepaper all i can say for now is " This is the Big project that we need to watch out" The best is yet to come woth Nousplatform.
Activity: 322
This appears to be a well thought out solid project, the concept is innovative and i most definitely will support the project. It'll be interesting to know whether or not dev team already have funds planned for the platform.
Activity: 210
Do I have to invest in this project.Because now a lot of airdrop projects that asked to meginves first
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
hi i was thinking about competition in this field, what do you bring more than  crowdwiz or enigma ?, what does NOUS can offer to us rather the other competitor ?

alx
Activity: 189
I sincerely hope to be more conscientious and attentive to participants like us, because we are looking forward to the success of this project especially in the future, and I hope that the value to be shared will benefit all of us, I can not comment much because basically I'm sure this project will be great
Activity: 210
I'm excited to participate on the ICO. Looking at the roadmap of this project I think this is a different project.I just waiting the airdrop live and I hope this coin will be added on any exchanges soon
Activity: 224
WAGMI
Going to follow this one! I so love the concept, very lucrative. Plus the website has a killer design! Best of luck Team!
Activity: 728
Merit: 151
The date ranges are a bit long (maybe).. I'm sick of scam projects..At the end we are facing a serious project.When i look at the team i see they are young and dynamic.Especially Maria and Tatyana...
Also your video  very descriptive for all questions
Good luck team
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Surely this would be successful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
Is there are any plan to add on a exchange and I  like to know it thanks
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
'Anyone who has spare cash and a smartphone is a potential investor. We are utilizing all the available marketing strategies to draw targeted traffic to the Nousplatform and are actively working with the investors’ community.'

This is vague description of how to draw the investors to Nousplatform. If Nousplatform is interested, I want to help to define the potential investors and possible marketing strategies.
Pages:
Jump to: