Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 4. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
I took part in the first Bounty campaign (signature). I got a noustoken(NST) in my wallet. are these the tokens of the first campaign?

i see now NSU token. How do they get together?

They will not be together. The NST token will automatically be replaced by the NSU token. As I was informed in the official channel Nausplatform, new tokens will send all holders of old tokens in accordance with the rate 1NST => 3,22 NSU

Greetings! Do we need to do something to be able to receive the NSU? I also have the NST which I have earned during the first bounty campaign. I have seen somewhere here that we should provide an NSU wallet. What is that? Is that different from an ethereum wallet? Do I need to download something to my computer? Is there an article created for this matter? Thank you in advance.

Hi. I'm exactly the same I got my NST. Team Nousplatform promises that the swap will be held automatically in approximately July / August. The site says that NSU is an ERC20 token, respectively, they will simply be listed in any wallet where you currently have an NST. Any questions can be clarified in the official telegram group Nousplatform https://t.me/NousplatformEng
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I took part in the first Bounty campaign (signature). I got a noustoken(NST) in my wallet. are these the tokens of the first campaign?

They will not be together. The NST token will automatically be replaced by the NSU token. As I was informed in the official channel Nausplatform, new tokens will send all holders of old tokens in accordance with the rate 1NST => 3,22 NSU

Greetings! Do we need to do something to be able to receive the NSU? I also have the NST which I have earned during the first bounty campaign. I have seen somewhere here that we should provide an NSU wallet. What is that? Is that different from an ethereum wallet? Do I need to download something to my computer? Is there an article created for this matter? Thank you in advance.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
Great plans. There is a lack of such a solution and it is desirable not only for large, but small market participants. I think I will use such services
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
as I see in your road map in June, there should be a launch of the finished platform. This is true? is there an exact date already?

legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

Activity: 171
Merit: 101
is there a second Bounty campaign? are we going to join this page? I wish I had seen it before. currently I'm on a different project.
 achievements nous platform. are exchange lists available?
Activity: 11
Project looks really interesting and we can expect release of the Nousplatform already in June it's sounds great
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
I remember his signature before the beginning of 2018. ICO's too late. I think the fall in January also extended the process of public offering. I hope it's a successful ico. very good project. good to see the team working.  Cool
It is normal for most of the projects to change the time of public offering at the beginning of the year, after all, investor confidence was affected.

I've been following you for a long time. I'm surprised it wasn't ICO. but now is a good time. I've been a member of the telegram. the team is active. we can see a different fund management here. developing and increasing volume has brought out different ideas. I hope it affects us. good luck, nous team. is there a bounty campaign still active?

Thanks, we are appreciate your support. Second round of bounty is started 1st of May. Join it here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountynousplatform-2nd-round-check-the-update-3473476
Activity: 188
Merit: 11
The platform offers very wide opportunities for investment. I’m interested most of all in the possibility of ETH trading aiming at speculative earning ... How is this realized?
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
Not much hype to this platform, but a very solid idea with plenty of bite. This is a very long term hold, not a pump and dump project. When this project takes of people will be investing in this for a life time,  as long as the nousplatform is stable and user friendly, it will only gather strength as the word gets round.
Tell me what was the need to switch to a new token? Only by cooperating with the Bancor network or for some other reason? The road map for March-May shows the launch of pilot funds with existing partners, where you can learn more about this?
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
NST tokens will be converted to NSU, you can read in full detail here: https://medium.com/@nousplatform/nousplatform-will-issue-nsu-d2cded0669b

Do you think this will favorably affect the future price of the token? It is not entirely clear how this exchange will be carried out. Will it be necessary to register somewhere separately, or will everything be done through a bot?

Hi, there is no need to register anywhere, NST will be converted to NSU automatically, the only thing you need to do is add NSU token address.
It is very good. I have coins and I do not need to waste time
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
I remember his signature before the beginning of 2018. ICO's too late. I think the fall in January also extended the process of public offering. I hope it's a successful ico. very good project. good to see the team working.  Cool
It is normal for most of the projects to change the time of public offering at the beginning of the year, after all, investor confidence was affected.

I've been following you for a long time. I'm surprised it wasn't ICO. but now is a good time. I've been a member of the telegram. the team is active. we can see a different fund management here. developing and increasing volume has brought out different ideas. I hope it affects us. good luck, nous team. is there a bounty campaign still active?
you're too late for the reward campaign. By the end of 2017, the bounty campaign was over. I don't know if they can do it after pre-ICO?
Not too late Cheesy here is  the bounty campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountynousplatform-2nd-round-check-the-update-3473476
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning

you're too late for the reward campaign. By the end of 2017, the bounty campaign was over. I don't know if they can do it after pre-ICO?

There is a new campaign for this 2nd round of crowd sale which I could've wanted to join but I am already committed to another project earlier. Here is the link for the 2nd marketing campaign; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountynousplatform-2nd-round-check-the-update-3473476.
Activity: 171
Merit: 101

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Activity: 285
Merit: 35
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 98
That's not going to go over a certain level.Now bitcoin price is $ 9913.Ethereum price is $ 1064.Market will not remain in this situation. Now sells coins will be lost.Not currently sold Holding is a good end.
Pages:
Jump to: