Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 7. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
i like the concept of this project. i hope that this project has high progress in the future. so, this project is so promising.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
how are you connected to sparkprofit and tiql?? Since the two are nous project
Activity: 98
 How much of the raise will go towards this real estate fund?  Will money raised during the ICO be used to purchase property in Arizona?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
very great project, i think this is one the best project i could possible participate now. count my support thru sharing and posting it on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success. goodluck to this project and goodluck to you dev.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Hi devs,

we at Zloadr would like to let you know that we have now listed your ICO on our platform.
https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=35

If you have any advertising needs please email or pm us
Activity: 280
It seems to me that the implementation of all announcements from roadmap and whitepaper will result in a small revolution in the investment sector. However, as you know, the most important is the REALIZATION of all assumptions, which, as shown in the history of the cryptomarket, is not always successful. For this reason, I keep my fingers crossed for the authors so that they will not lack the will and strength to create this blockchain tool.
For me, this is one of the projects where everything is trying to be managed professionally so I have high hopes. Even there is transparency, with quality videos and such the human aspect is very visible. To be honest, it is not the case for all crypto projects.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
In our country, I can feel the fiery market has lasted for the whole of 2017. I am optimistic about the prospect of the blockchain, but btc is so expensive and continues to rise. I am scared. I always think that it will collapse in the next second. Probably it is almighty it
Everyone understands that this is a bubble. I agree that it becomes frightening because of his rapid growth. So do not put all your deposit into it. Half more than enough, well there are many other promising crypto currencies.
The problem is that bitcoin in the fall will pull all the currencies down. Here's how to insure against this is not clear.
It's not a fact, maybe the people from Bitcoin will go to ETH or something else, then there will be wild growth.
Many are waiting for bitcoin correction in the near future and the growth of ETH and LTC is up to $ 1000 and higher. I am also inclined to this thought, this has long been to be expected.
Activity: 65
Nousplatform listed at https://foxico.io/project/nousplatform

PM me if you have an advertising needs i hope to make your an ICO a great success!
Activity: 70
Terrific idea. I always wanted to participate in global equity markets but , high fees were preventing me. I predict very bright future for this project. Probably would join with small amount.
Activity: 214
Merit: 12
| | | | | | | |

Current phase:

PreSale - from 11.30.2017 until 12.25.2017

Announcements:

ICO - dates for the ICO would be announced soon

Join Us:

| | | | | | | |

Project sounds better than single-target ICOs -- Thumbs up!
copper member
In our country, I can feel the fiery market has lasted for the whole of 2017. I am optimistic about the prospect of the blockchain, but btc is so expensive and continues to rise. I am scared. I always think that it will collapse in the next second. Probably it is almighty it
Everyone understands that this is a bubble. I agree that it becomes frightening because of his rapid growth. So do not put all your deposit into it. Half more than enough, well there are many other promising crypto currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
$ 4 million is a nice round collected. I think it will be sufficient for the project. the market costs have skyrocketed. investors carefully and to avoid.  Wink
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Risks still remain - the market is unpredictable. But it will be more convenient to work with large amounts of investment.
Some time will pass and the market will come to a stable position.
According to economic laws, in this case the profitability will have to decrease. Maybe it's for the best. It is impossible to do every year> 1000%
Of course, sooner or later, but this will lead to a collapse. But I am sure that during the next year we will still be able to observe great growth.
copper member
While the fees amounted to about 600 ethereums. What fees will Nousplatform be regarded as successful?
The minimum goal stated by the developers is 5,500 ETH
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
While the fees amounted to about 600 ethereums. What fees will Nousplatform be regarded as successful?
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
Risks still remain - the market is unpredictable. But it will be more convenient to work with large amounts of investment.
According to economic laws, in this case the profitability will have to decrease. Maybe it's for the best. It is impossible to do every year> 1000%
And it's good if it happens. This rush attracts too many people into the crypt who do not understand and are not going to understand its ideology. They are only interested in short-term profits.

I think 80% of those " who do not understand "  will loose their money because they have no DYOR behind but  are trying to trade in an out.
copper member
Of course, sooner or later, but this will lead to a collapse. But I am sure that during the next year we will still be able to observe great growth.
copper member
If Nusplatform really successfully launched the platform, I think that many will breathe out quietly, since you can minimize your risks from the point of view of investment. And also new directions will open, where you can invest your money, and this is also important.
copper member
I hope futures will not be widespread. It is much better to invest in funds of the type Nousplatform that buy real crypto currency.
I'm sure of it. Nousplatforma creates a convenient platform for investment. If everything is implemented, then it will be possible not to contact the stock exchanges.
I would like it to be so. The exchanges are unreliable and they irritate me.
If Nosplatform really successfully launched the platform, I think that many will breathe out quietly, since you can minimize your risks from the point of view of investment. And also new directions will open, where you can invest your money, and this is also important.
Pages:
Jump to: