Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 6. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
 looking very interesting to me and the idea behind is very unique.hope to see more about it
Activity: 92
Merit: 3
Enamorado de este ecosistema
Activity: 337
Merit: 10
Bet2dream.com
When will be the exchange of the tokens? And is it true that NST will change into NSU? Thank you in advance.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Still waiting for them to be listed on kucoin (since this is an exchange that accepts pretty much new coins)

Well hopefully there will be more than just one exchange. Nous is one of these newly finished ICO projects that still remains silent in the market waiting for the right time. Dev looks determined and busy so I am confident that Nous delivers.

Any idea if they have announced what exchange and when? Or are we still waiting? Thanks in advance..  Grin
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
Still waiting for them to be listed on kucoin (since this is an exchange that accepts pretty much new coins)

Well hopefully there will be more than just one exchange. Nous is one of these newly finished ICO projects that still remains silent in the market waiting for the right time. Dev looks determined and busy so I am confident that Nous delivers.
Activity: 234
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Indeed, does the project team plan to enter the centralized crypto exchanges? ICO passed successfully.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
very interesting thing to follow, with this project investment funds can be utilized and distributed well, im very interested to join the bounty
good luck with your project,hope your success team Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Is the token only to invest in the project or it has other usage?
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
we are now listed here https://etherdelta.com/#0x41ff17293fe3d87d4b6c9dc050ce17694145e1bc-ETH  anyone interested to buy at half price of presale pm me here.

And when on other exchanges?  I think the price will rocket after listing on exchanges more decent than Etherdelta
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Don't think the Admins come around here often. Think I recall them being more active on Telegram
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
I understand correctly that NOUS tokens can pay for participation in various funds on the Nousplatform? Are there any expected dates for the opening of the first such fund? On which exchange are these tokens already traded?
Activity: 224
Can you please tell me what your hardcap is? your whitepaper says it's 85,000 ETH
NST tokens are locked?
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
such projects were supposed to play a liberating role in times of decline.
but it hasn't been released yet. Exchanges must take place as soon as possible.
Activity: 28
Presale ends in  12.25.2017. and what is the stage now?
Activity: 84

i like the concept of this project. it proves that this project has a high progress. so, this project is so promising.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Nous is not a quick success, long time no good news about Nous, but the current overall market is not very good, the market is sluggish
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
This is a good project I think it will give a great potential to the future I like it
Pages:
Jump to: