Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 5. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
When will this be on exchanges?? haven't seen any announcement lately.
Left out?

There is an upcoming next stage of crowdfund. The previous tokens will also get replaced by new ones right after this upcoming stage. I guess we have to be patient here and wait. I think the dev team is working hard although there is not much updates here in bitcointalk.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
When will this be on exchanges?? haven't seen any announcement lately.
Left out?
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Glad to see that we've finally reached the pre-ICO
What is the minimum investment on pre-ICO?

Hello, mecap
There is no minimum ivestment limitation on a Pre-ICO stage. If you have any other questions about the project - feel free to ask.
It's nice to see your activity here. It would be nice if you stayed active in the future. How much money have you already collected? Is it enough to implement your startup?
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
what happened to this project haven't heard anything...
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
This is a great project Shocked Shocked
 I'm putting the word out at every opportunity. I love the plan and look forward to watching it
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
NST tokens will be converted to NSU, you can read in full detail here: https://medium.com/@nousplatform/nousplatform-will-issue-nsu-d2cded0669b

Do you think this will favorably affect the future price of the token? It is not entirely clear how this exchange will be carried out. Will it be necessary to register somewhere separately, or will everything be done through a bot?

Hi, there is no need to register anywhere, NST will be converted to NSU automatically, the only thing you need to do is add NSU token address.

On what date is the swap of Noussplatform tokens appointed? I understand that the way to crypto exchange Nousplatform will deal with after the swap of tokens?

Date of the token swap will be announced soon, NSU will be unlocked in 2 weeks after ICO.

Greetings! Thank you for your response. I just wonder when will the ICO finish? Those who have received NST for the bounty rewards will be able to receive NSU? Would it also be the same amount of tokens?  Huh

I specified from the Noussplatform team in the official telegram channel that the swap will be made automatically and no action is required from the NTS token holders. Simply the number of NSU tokens will come to the account in wallet.

Thank you very much for your response kind sir. Smiley Looking forward for the payment of NSU tokens. Also I am rooting for the success of this ICO. Cheesy
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
NST tokens will be converted to NSU, you can read in full detail here: https://medium.com/@nousplatform/nousplatform-will-issue-nsu-d2cded0669b

Do you think this will favorably affect the future price of the token? It is not entirely clear how this exchange will be carried out. Will it be necessary to register somewhere separately, or will everything be done through a bot?

Hi, there is no need to register anywhere, NST will be converted to NSU automatically, the only thing you need to do is add NSU token address.

On what date is the swap of Noussplatform tokens appointed? I understand that the way to crypto exchange Nousplatform will deal with after the swap of tokens?

Date of the token swap will be announced soon, NSU will be unlocked in 2 weeks after ICO.

Greetings! Thank you for your response. I just wonder when will the ICO finish? Those who have received NST for the bounty rewards will be able to receive NSU? Would it also be the same amount of tokens?  Huh

I specified from the Noussplatform team in the official telegram channel that the swap will be made automatically and no action is required from the NTS token holders. Simply the number of NSU tokens will come to the account in wallet.
Activity: 27

Hello, mecap
There is no minimum ivestment limitation on a Pre-ICO stage. If you have any other questions about the project - feel free to ask.

Thanks, btw, the new token address will be posted so we receive NSU for our NST?
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

Hello, mecap
Activity: 27

The project is worthy of attention is excellent realization of all the plans according to more such attractive designs

Thanks, we are apreciate your support.

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The project is worthy of attention is excellent realization of all the plans according to more such attractive designs
Activity: 379
Merit: 100

I still do not understand how exactly will the procedure for exchanging NST tokens to NSU tokens take place? On the Nousplatforms website, I also did not find any details on this topic. Can someone give a link to the order of token swap?

Token swap is automatic, use the telegram channel to ask for questions, the team always answer there and is very active Smiley

I still do not understand how exactly will the procedure for exchanging NST tokens to NSU tokens take place? On the Nousplatforms website, I also did not find any details on this topic. Can someone give a link to the order of token swap?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Pages:
Jump to: