Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 41. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Saw many platform project rising nowadys. Another rise of platform project. Hmm, this is very interesting. Hope that this platform can lead all other platforms! More power.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
1- have a question regarding your project :this is an ERC20 token but are you planning to make it a separate platform in the future that will be capable to interact between multiple platforms ??
2- regarding your Airdrop campaign : your request to include a telegram message link is not applicable, you can't take a hyperlink to any message hope you can change that in your rules.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I read on your site "Examples of crypto assets investment funds" Real Estate funds.

Let's say I have an unfinished block of apartments, Could I use the platform to continue the project?
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
The first impression of the project is very positive) You can immediately see the high level of the organization! I wish good luck, I will follow the updates)
Joined airdrop Smiley Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
hmm, i see another project with very unique concept...
i'll keep looking forward for this project...
anyway i already joined this bounty...  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
it seems to be one of the best airdrops I've ever seen
Good luck
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This project it's great. I want to participan there. And help you to promote your project to be succes,
Activity: 126
Proyek yang bagus. Kira kira kpan akan slesai ny
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
A Platform for decentralized investment funds, that a cool thing dudes!  Cool What is the total supply of the coin? Thanks for your information.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
Hmmm very interesting project.First time that i saw something like this a financial asset being managed on blockchain but what good about this project is investors can choose if they want a risky or a safe program to invest. Atleast my investment would be safe. Hoping for a success with the project. Good luck
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
It's basically a crypto savings fund that's based on the blockchain with more transparency. With this type of concept, a lot of people would be incentivised and be included to join the bandwagon of the financial industry.  Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Here I come! Again!
When you have no time nor necessary skill to manage your crypto asset, why dont you handle it to some one professional Wink
I am eager to see what benefit this project will bring, dont let us wait to long dev
Lets profiting together Grin
Activity: 101
there few questions i would like ask about your project, i want to know if there is an app for this project? how many exchanger are you looking to partner with? once again thanks so much for giving us Nousplatform i believed this will change the crypto world
Activity: 112
After going through the Whitepaper the best things about Nousplatform is transparency that is not available ...in current fund management scenario where the investor only know the amount he invested.With nouse platform..there would be complete transparency and even the fund managers would not be able to misuse the fund of inveator.Nouse will gonna change the..Brokerage industry and how the asset are managed by them.It would be the beginning of Financial assets being managed on Blockchain.
I am too excited to join the project and airdrop.
Goodluck to team for further development.
thanks.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I'm here for the airdrop, because this is a good program
Activity: 191
Hello NOUS! Greate! A very timely idea!  In my opinion, this project has all chances to become very successful. Connected. Thanks and good luck!
Activity: 223
It's great to know that I can limit my risk by using NousPlatform as my pro-investors to help choose top funds for my different portfolios (lesser risk)
And what's more, I can trade ETFs on decentralized exchanges

A win-win for me. NousPlatform is a must
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
Hi dev. In what lines will the bounty company go? It will end immediately with the end of ICO?
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Can you use your token in an IRA or 401k in the United States? 
Activity: 153
I can see in the chat community is growing quickly. More people are coming and inviting their friends. Very interesting project, glad to participate!
Pages:
Jump to: