Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 43. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 106
when listed etherdelta? and coinmarketcap.com???
thanks and best of luck Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
the project is very potential and very good
hopefully experiencing success and growing
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
In your WP point 4.5:

4.5​ ​Family​ ​Trust​ ​Fund
It is a very popular form of fund when the asset holder (trustor) appoints a
trustee. This fund is a private entity and the public does not have any access
to any details of this trust. These funds have an option of open voting to
release some assets for any purpose the same way as in the case of the
venture capital fund.

my question is how do you keep the data 'private' while in blockchain all transaction is publicly open?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I'm Glad to join with this kind of project, i know there is a lot of competition out their but i know the team of Nous will take it seriously to hit the goal of this project. i should follow this one
Activity: 145
hopefully from the launch to the end of this project campaign can get success and in accordance with the target
Activity: 656
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I've read a bit about NOUS, and even I've made the article here http://www.portalsoho.com/2017/10/nousplatform-pengelola-dana-investasi-blockchain.html
And this is a pretty good project and should be recommended in the future  Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is the amount to be received by the dev airdrop participants? I think very many will join. And when will airdrop close?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
what is the price of tokens at ico ?
May be  Pre-Sale price - 0,00015 ETH .
Activity: 71
I think the Nousplatform is very good in this era.
where we need an application that allows us to manage assets and funds that we have and facilitate us in investing
Hopefully this platform continues to grow so that it can meet all the needs of asset and funds holders in doing their work.

Good luck with your project, bounty and airdrop

Activity: 279
Merit: 114
Hello Nousplatform team, what strategies will you use to make this project be successfull amidst such a tight competition?.
Activity: 405
what is the price of tokens at ico ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
I like the idea of your project. Do you guys plan to host on Tokenmarket or ICO Drops? This would be very useful for your project. Wink
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
maybe this airdrop will be successful, we will always suport and thank's for allowing us to joined dev good luck
Activity: 126
Good day.
What are you advantages of Tokenbox platform and other competitors?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
yet there is an improvement I think. pre-sale is expected. big investors to invest. signature and social media campigns will be of great interest. we follow.  Cheesy
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
beautiful project. fund management projects as important and serious. I couldn't attend because it is not a sufficient level of my social media accounts. hopefully pre of the day until the day rises. avatar is beautiful.  Wink
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
can i reserve indonesian translation for this thread because i don't see translation bounty on the bounty thread.

Please join our Bounty Telegram Group and ask our bounty manager: https://t.me/Bounty_Nousplatform
Activity: 216
can i reserve indonesian translation for this thread because i don't see translation bounty on the bounty thread.
Pages:
Jump to: