Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 42. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
This project is very interesting and above all is good with its concept especially it has a unique name. I do follow this, Goodluck and more plans to come for this project
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
It is always good to have new technology which will be applicable and helpful to many people. I just realized there is no 'Fund Investment' yet in this crypto world. It will be helpful I mean a lot to people who doesn't really have the necessary skill to do their own trading. Good luck dev! Please do and deliver this awesome project, we will be waiting  Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Interesting idea guys. Looks like this is one of the good airdrops out there Smiley There is a big team behind the project, really awesome Smiley
Activity: 322
This is a real?? i'm very intersting in your project, this project is a different for me, i want it
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
trying to follow the best of this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I just waiting the airdrop live and i hope this coin will be added on any exchanges soon...
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
Watched the video interesting. I hope you guys have some to reach out to the worldwide audience,  as the economy is drastically low and different when not dealing in $ and most people are unable to invest in something they like as they cant afford it.

If the management of small investments is properly carried out,  giving people of all economical conditions the chance to invest whatever amount they want to,  i really think this can be great deal.  Also,  as i mentioned, reaching out to the worldwide audience is absolute must.

When can we expect platform launch once ico is over?
Activity: 420
What distinguishes the company's security from you with others?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
looking at the roadmap of this project I think this is a different project, hopefully this project can succeed to reach the maximum ICO. although lots of ICO are popping up, but at least there should be campaign to attract interest from investor.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Interesting project sir. There are two airdrops and they were be separated. But where we can see the list of participants of airdrop sir? Wait for info. Thank you dev.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Its really intersting. This project seems cool. I suggest everyone to join the airdrop and best wishes to the dev.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
what distinguishes this project with an existing project?
some projects like this already existed before
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
Well already read the about this project and the wp, maybe will followup this project lets see this project we hope will be grown
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
What currencies will be accepted if we wanted to participate on Nousplatform token sale?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 108
smart project I am very happy to hear it and I am interested to be able to join and can be disseminated because it is very useful for the future good luck
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
We may not have the power to create the world we want immediately, but we can all start working on the long term today, one of them join project nousplatform look forward and get benefit.
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
I am loving couple of things about your project. First of all, it looks well organized and planned. Very few coins care to work within a plan. Distribution of coin is also intelligent. All the best for your project and it's success.   Cheesy
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
when I hear the info of this project I am very excited
good luck soon
Activity: 434
It interesting project and I am joining now. But I am not found spreadsheet. Thanks dev for opportunity to join this project.  
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
hopefully this project ends with success and can grow even better
Pages:
Jump to: