Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 40. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100
I can see that you have put a loot of time and effort into this project.

But as an possible investor in the ICO I’m wondering if you already have some funds already planned in the platform?
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
many blockchain-based and NOUS-based fund management projects are so well planned and a solitary team that makes me believe in the success of this project
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
what is the total supply of this token dev
I did not find an explanation of this
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
After the roadmap, at which exchange this platform be listed in the exchange? Wishing to be success
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
I know the dev and all the people behind this project work hard to become a reach the aim and become successful but how far would you do to make this project a big one? the ideas on this project looks good , I hope it will be a happy ending.
Activity: 154
actually a great community and great devs make a great coin.... all these factors play a vital role in the success of coin and the project ....nousplatform can definately make all these factors in path and the proof is already in the form of whitepaper... so there is no way for looking back to the team of nous.. all the best guys... you have along way to go and surely will achieve all the goals and get remembered in the history pages of alts as a successful project and coin.... we all are behind your team to spread the world about nous  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 364
Wish for success cause I'm interested this project is great. Goodluck team Nousplatform
Activity: 110
Looking forward on this project, great concept, will support you til the end glad to be here.
Activity: 542
I'm excited to participate on the ICO. This project is promising & the roadmap is visionary for crypto enthusiast.
Zrs
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
its a awesome plat form which will utilizes the funds of investment and distribute properly.i am very glad to join the program and visit https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypresalenousplatform-1st-round-is-over-2236656 to join the program.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
This project looks interesting but what are the advantages of this project to the world of crypto? What is the main objective and do you make sure it will be a successful one? Is there any special or secret method ? Looking forward to see this a successful project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello! Awesome project!

just kidding.

yes i love freebie, but i know what i'm doing, unlike those who go from thread to thread just to say hello, i joined, awesome, will it moon?, when lambo?. etc.
like i said in telegram group, still reading about your project and i'll be back later.

cheers!
Activity: 196
Though the ideas behind this project sounds great but would like the Dev Team to putting more efforts to distgush this project from others.Lots of the projects in cryptospace are banned to fail because when there is no serious dedication Team the project is meant to fail
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
Are you planning to list this on etherdelta after ICO? Etherdelta now has the most marketcap as of now.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
You website looks pretty awesome and your roadmap really tasty. I will stay tuned about this project, because I think it really could be worth something.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
Hoping this will give a hit in the big exchange. Goodluck
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
Indonesian Translator
can I know long term target of this token?? I meean, not included on the roadmap..
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
A Platform for decentralized investment funds, that a cool thing dudes!  Cool What is the total supply of the coin? Thanks for your information.

Yea . this attracted my attention too. Really nice idea in these times and let's hope the team can really make the project 100%. So it's based on erc20 right ? .

Also if the platform will be fully decentralized , do you take in consider to make your own platform right ?  This will be a real succes.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
For making funds will you choose fund managers or anybody can apply to be one?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Looking forward to you project! Goodluck!
Pages:
Jump to: