Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 - page 17. (Read 3955 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
When will the mobile application be developed?
Activity: 48
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Being anonymous, then at least  should use toor network? Is the affiliate program only to the ICO end correct?

In the roadmap, we have an internal messenger to exchange payment codes and negotiate the transaction.
14.Development of a built-in messenger with crypto protection - 45 days

The affiliate program is working now. Register and transfer your invitations to investors.
They will receive bonuses in the form of additional tokens, and you will receive up to 15 % of the investment amount. In the ETH
Bonuses for the Investor:
• When buying for the amount of 0.12 ETH to 1.2 ETH, the Investor will receive a bonus of 7%
of the invested amount (in ATH)
• When buying for the amount of 1.2 ETH to 6 ETH, Investor will receive a bonus of 10% of the
invested amount (in ATH)
• When buying for a sum of 6 ETH to 12 ETH, Investor will receive a 15% bonus on the invested
amount (in ATH)
• When buying for the amount of 12 ETH, Investor will receive a bonus of 20% of the invested
amount (in ATH)

Referrer remuneration:
• When the Investor purchases tokens for the amount of 0.12 ETH to 1.12 ETH, the referrer
will receive a bonus of 3% of the attracted amount (in ETH)
• When the Investor purchases tokens for the amount of 1.2 ETH to 6 ETH, the referrer will
receive a bonus of 7% of the attracted amount (in ETH)
• When the Investor purchases tokens for the amount of 6 ETH to 12 ETH, the referrer will
receive a bonus of 10% of the attracted amount (in ETH)
• When the Investor purchases tokens for the amount of 12 ETH, the referrer will receive a
15% bonus from the attracted amount (in ETH)
Activity: 3
You can explain popularly, how can you make payments anonymously on a public blockchain?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Being anonymous, then at least  should use toor network? Is the affiliate program only to the ICO end correct?
Great project. Excellent prospects. Anonymity and decentralization!
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
What will happen to the tokens that will not be sold? How and who will dispose of them?

I know that all the remaining tokens will be destroyed if the team receives from the sale of 1000 ETH.
And they need to sell only 4.17 million tokens to achieve this amount.

1000/0.00024=?)))
What will happen to the tokens that will not be sold? How and who will dispose of them?
brand new
Activity: 0
I think that everything says that this project will bring investors a good profit. I'm afraid that the amount that the project collects will not be enough for good advertising. Can you increase the amount of ICO?
Activity: 48
Good company, good idea, good work! Anonymous Ether is great!

We just need to help this team with investments!
Do you have a bounty? Will the airdrop?
I have not seen such a good idea for a long time! I think that we need to support this project as much as possible!
I think that everything says that this project will bring investors a good profit. I'm afraid that the amount that the project collects will not be enough for good advertising. Can you increase the amount of ICO?

No. In our smart contract, we can not change the basic parameters, those that are important for investors.
Good company, good idea, good work! Anonymous Ether is great!
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
I want to see the source code of your smart contract. Is this possible?

I want to see the source code of your smart contract. Is this possible?
I would glad if Devs will list CLO to HitBTC, KuCoin and ChangeNOW.

You mean ATH?)))
I would glad if Devs will list CLO to HitBTC, KuCoin and ChangeNOW.
The pre-sale is still on. A 50% bonus is waiting for us! )))

It is interesting to me. Can the team stop pre-sale ahead of schedule?

No, after the start of the sale, its owner can not stop the smart contract. The stoppage takes place exactly 30 days later.
We can stop the pre-sale.
But we are not going to do it yet.
Pages:
Jump to: