Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 - page 16. (Read 3954 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I read it in white paper:
The introduction of an external source of entropy and the improvement of the system of anonymity. Implementation of a system for increasing the cryptographic strength of a smart contract involving community members (payment in ETH) - 80 days
How can I understand this?
Activity: 69
Hahaha. Anonymous payments? And the one who encrypts everything will know?
brand new
Activity: 0
I've been following this project for a long time, the prospect is obvious, the team works very well on the transformation and innovations in the product.
Activity: 5
Can you send me the Ether for testing this purse? For participation in the bounty test will be?
Activity: 3
If all that is written in white paper is true, then this is an extraordinary project!
I can buy tokens without using MetaMask?
Thanks for the opportunity. I will definitely participate in the pre-sale. Why can not tokens be paid in other ways?
I still hope to get answers to the questions today. The most important question: Will you audit a smart contract? When will you start adding tokens to the listing?
A good and unique project, which for a long time will not be equal in the ICO market
I think that a lot of people will take part in the ICO, thereby supporting the project.
Hello everyone. Excellent offer from Ethereum Anonymizer! I believe in this project and I recommend everyone to join the community!
This project is very good, we'll see how everything goes. It is interesting to know who is the author of the idea? Who is on the team?
Activity: 47
I believe that the more users participate, the more successful the project will be.
Also, the profit that we can get depends on it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Will you answer the questions? I'm interested in knowing the answers before investing.
We will answer all your questions! What do you want to know about the project?
Activity: 29
You are one of those companies that create the future in the present. This project includes all the best!
Activity: 27
Will you answer the questions? I'm interested in knowing the answers before investing.
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
We need more participants and more exchanges. We need everyone to see the benefits of participating in this project.
Activity: 18
The pre-sale is still on. A 50% bonus is waiting for us! )))
Activity: 82
Good ICO. You have to buy tokens with a 50% bonus! Very few tokens will remain in circulation! x100 will be, at least!

I'll try to earn tokens in the bounty. In telegram and twitter ...
Activity: 69
Good ICO. You have to buy tokens with a 50% bonus! Very few tokens will remain in circulation! x100 will be, at least!
Pages:
Jump to: