Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 - page 18. (Read 3955 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
The pre-sale is still on. A 50% bonus is waiting for us! )))

It is interesting to me. Can the team stop pre-sale ahead of schedule?
Activity: 48
The pre-sale is still on. A 50% bonus is waiting for us! )))
Activity: 99
"Anonymity and decentralization!" sounds better than "Anonymity and justice!"
Activity: 210
An interesting and visible project will be a big project, for which I see the future is also good, there is already an exchange that can be convincing.
Activity: 71
What will happen to the tokens that will not be sold? How and who will dispose of them?
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
Guys tell me on what crypto exchange is planned to be listed Ethereum Anonymizer of coins? I believe that this information is very important, because it will affect the total price of the coin.
Activity: 152
This project is very good, we'll see how everything goes. It is interesting to know who is the author of the idea? Who is on the team?

I think we will find out the team. Everyone is interested in knowing who will develop the project further.

I remember that even during the holding of STH airdrop, the developers announced their anonymity. But they said that after the smart contract is deployed this may change.
Activity: 82
This project is very good, we'll see how everything goes. It is interesting to know who is the author of the idea? Who is on the team?

I think we will find out the team. Everyone is interested in knowing who will develop the project further.
Activity: 64
Activity: 82
I found this project quite perfect, the community looks good. Let's see what it can do in the future.
Activity: 183
Guys tell me on what crypto exchange is planned to be listed Ethereum Anonymizer of coins? I believe that this information is very important, because it will affect the total price of the coin.

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

Yes, thank you, really we need to publish this information at the beginning of every page!
Activity: 183
Hi guys! Any news? The swap still goes?

Everything goes according to plan. The swap is over.

Got it. I will report this in my topic. What are your next steps?

We will continue to embody the ideals of Satoshi Nakamoto)) Anonymity and decentralization!
Activity: 48
I believe that the more users participate, the more successful the project will be.
Also, the profit that we can get depends on it.

Got it. I will report this in my topic. What are your next steps?
Activity: 630
Merit: 111

Activity: 44
I believe that the more users participate, the more successful the project will be.
Also, the profit that we can get depends on it.

We need to increase the credibility of the project, and for this we need to attract famous people to the team.
Activity: 44
I hope that they will succeed in what has not yet been possible to anyone!
Pages:
Jump to: