Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 - page 19. (Read 3955 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hello everyone.
Excellent offer from Ethereum Anonymizer!
I bought myself a ATH token and received as a gift 50% more than I paid. That's cool!
I believe in this project and I recommend everyone to join the community!
Profit to all.
I've been following this project for a long time, the prospect is obvious, the team works very well on the transformation and innovations in the product.

Joined this amazing project, my opinion is wonderfull, i think we have all to moon, good luck devs!
there are some new ideas in this project, i hope these new ideas can make it stand out from
Activity: 43
Hello everyone.
Excellent offer from Ethereum Anonymizer!
I bought myself a ATH token and received as a gift 50% more than I paid. That's cool!
I believe in this project and I recommend everyone to join the community!
Profit to all.
I've been following this project for a long time, the prospect is obvious, the team works very well on the transformation and innovations in the product.
Activity: 64
The work is on, the discussion continues. This makes me happy!

After we hold the pre-sale, we will have enough funds to significantly accelerate the work on the project!

You will succeed. I'm sure of your success. One piece of advice. Make an auxiliary smart contract that will allow everyone to participate in the encryption of transactions. For a reward of course)
You have it in the road map, but it is necessary now.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10

After we hold the pre-sale, we will have enough funds to significantly accelerate the work on the project!
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
I'm interested. Your smart contract will itself nullify all not sold tokens in 30 days from the beginning of the Sale or you should do it yourself?

After the launch of ICO, the smart contract works in automatic mode

I need to install MetaMask to buy your tokens?

You can purchase tokens either using MetaMask on the site https://satoshi.team/, or by sending a payment to the address of a smart contract in the period of Pre-Sale or Sale
0xc1eC40b714281519ea367eB06429d1701Ed18b5f

If you're right, then perhaps I'll start inviting my friends here.
They are sure to be interested, because the project has excellent prospects.

I assure you that it is so! Invite your friends, invest you.
Activity: 43
I'm interested. Your smart contract will itself nullify all not sold tokens in 30 days from the beginning of the Sale or you should do it yourself?

You can purchase tokens either using MetaMask on the site https://satoshi.team/, or by sending a payment to the address of a smart contract in the period of Pre-Sale or Sale

If you're right, then perhaps I'll start inviting my friends here.
They are sure to be interested, because the project has excellent prospects.
Activity: 54
Thanks for the opportunity. When I look at the video of the explanation of the project, it is transmitted that it is serious.

And if I send it out at another time, then the Ether will be transferred, and I will not get tokens?

A smart contract simply will not receive your Ether in the inappropriate period for purchases.
Activity: 73

And if I send it out at another time, then the Ether will be transferred, and I will not get tokens?

The work of such services should be as decentralized as possible. It is necessary to exclude even the possibility of blocking, and for this it is necessary to make sure that the application for interaction with the smart contract is simple and convenient.

I hope that this team will develop an application for installation on a computer. Only then this service will not depend on anyone.

This is a very good idea! Mobile applications can block, the site can block ...
Computers and forums with links to the program cannot be blocked!

We will make a cross-platform purse during the ICO. We'll put the source code on the https://github.com/AnonymizerEthereum/Satoshi-Wallet

Good news. Anyone can make sure of the safety of using the wallet. Although now the code can be viewed on the site.
The work of such services should be as decentralized as possible. It is necessary to exclude even the possibility of blocking, and for this it is necessary to make sure that the application for interaction with the smart contract is simple and convenient.

I hope that this team will develop an application for installation on a computer. Only then this service will not depend on anyone.

We will make a cross-platform purse during the ICO. We'll put the source code on the https://github.com/AnonymizerEthereum/Satoshi-Wallet

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

Activity: 82
The European Parliament approved a package of new measures to combat money laundering in the EU countries, among which it intends to strengthen control over bitcoin and other virtual currencies.
As the press service of the European Parliament reported, the document is the fifth and last update of the EU Directive on combating money laundering. Under the new rules, in order to prevent anonymity, exchange platform crypto, virtual wallets and banking institutions are required to monitor customers, including requirements for customer verification.
In addition, such platforms and storage providers of crypto currency must be registered.
The same requirements apply to companies providing currency exchange services.
The updated directive will come into force three days after its publication in the official EU journal.
Member states of the European Union will be given 18 months to implement new norms in national legislation. Recall that the agreement on the introduction of stricter requirements for crypto-exchange exchanges in the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism was adopted in December 2017.
In February 2018, just three European regulators in the spheres of securities, banking and pension funds warned Europeans about the "high risks" associated with investing in crypto-currencies.
According to representatives of Europol, up to $ 5.5 billion on the territory of the European Union were laundered using crypto-currency.

Soon all anonymous coins will be banned. This trouble does not threaten the ether.

As it should be, such anonymous services like Ethereum Anonymizer will operate outside the jurisdictions, decentralized.
Pages:
Jump to: