Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 - page 20. (Read 3955 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
new technologies will always be relevant, we can assume that this project is quite promising. Again, it all depends on the developers, on their experience and desires to put the project on its feet.
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
The European Parliament approved a package of new measures to combat money laundering in the EU countries, among which it intends to strengthen control over bitcoin and other virtual currencies.
As the press service of the European Parliament reported, the document is the fifth and last update of the EU Directive on combating money laundering. Under the new rules, in order to prevent anonymity, exchange platform crypto, virtual wallets and banking institutions are required to monitor customers, including requirements for customer verification.
In addition, such platforms and storage providers of crypto currency must be registered.
The same requirements apply to companies providing currency exchange services.
The updated directive will come into force three days after its publication in the official EU journal.
Member states of the European Union will be given 18 months to implement new norms in national legislation. Recall that the agreement on the introduction of stricter requirements for crypto-exchange exchanges in the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism was adopted in December 2017.
In February 2018, just three European regulators in the spheres of securities, banking and pension funds warned Europeans about the "high risks" associated with investing in crypto-currencies.
According to representatives of Europol, up to $ 5.5 billion on the territory of the European Union were laundered using crypto-currency.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I believe that the more users participate, the more successful the project will be.
Also, the profit that we can get depends on it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
new technologies will always be relevant, we can assume that this project is quite promising. Again, it all depends on the developers, on their experience and desires to put the project on its feet.

I agree with you. It looks very promising and worthy of development project.
I would like to see a better and more informative website.
But, despite this, I support this project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
🌟 [BOUNTY] ATH 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ath-ethereum-anonymizer-3350644

Excellent. So 7 posts a week? It's good. I will register now.

I have very little until the rank that will allow me to participate in the signature.
Tempting but I don't know if this project will even be around until the end of campaign. There have been many Eth-xx failures lately which makes me ask OP or dev what makes you so confident this Ethereum project will succeed?

The project is already working. You can translate your Ethers anonymously https://satoshi.team/client
We need investments for the ACCELERATION of traffic on the road map and for advertising.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
🌟 [BOUNTY] ATH 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ath-ethereum-anonymizer-3350644

I have very little until the rank that will allow me to participate in the signature.
Tempting but I don't know if this project will even be around until the end of campaign. There have been many Eth-xx failures lately which makes me ask OP or dev what makes you so confident this Ethereum project will succeed?
Completely anonymous crypto-currencies only Monero, Zcash, Komodo, for example.
Now the Ether can also be transmitted using cryptographic techniques, namely zero-knowledge proofs, to guarantee the validity of transactions without revealing additional information about them.

50% of the revenue received in the form of a commission from anonymous transactions by the service will automatically be sent by a smart contract for the redemption of tokens at a price no lower than 0.00024 Eth

Our commercial offer is 50% of the project's profit to investors who will buy on pre-sale and sale more than 50,000 ATH.
You do not need to store these tokens after the ICO. You can sell, but you will still receive a share of the project profit automatically.

Are you one of the developers, sir?

Hardly. The developers of this project are very responsive. They always answer questions quickly. I'm talking to the manager.

He just made a copy of the developer's answer, a few pages before he gave this answer.

I confirm that this is not a member of our team. Maybe he wants to become one of us Smiley We are waiting, maybe something will offer.

I thought so. Thanks for the clarification, sir.
Now the Ether can also be transmitted using cryptographic techniques, namely zero-knowledge proofs, to guarantee the validity of transactions without revealing additional information about them.

50% of the revenue received in the form of a commission from anonymous transactions by the service will automatically be sent by a smart contract for the redemption of tokens at a price no lower than 0.00024 Eth

Our commercial offer is 50% of the project's profit to investors who will buy on pre-sale and sale more than 50,000 ATH.
You do not need to store these tokens after the ICO. You can sell, but you will still receive a share of the project profit automatically.

Hardly. The developers of this project are very responsive. They always answer questions quickly. I'm talking to the manager.

He just made a copy of the developer's answer, a few pages before he gave this answer.

I confirm that this is not a member of our team. Maybe he wants to become one of us Smiley We are waiting, maybe something will offer.

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

Activity: 14

copper member
Activity: 56

I did not even think about it. It turns out that you need an audit from independent experts. The question remains: Who is independent? How, for example, to consider an independent expert a person who gets money for it? So the audit should be conducted by the community ...?
Activity: 48
Yes, for example if i'm not mistaken that occurred to DIMONcoin (FUDD) when the owner could mint unlimited tokens. He added extra tokens and sold to the buyers.

You can not look at this smart contract and say whether everything is in it as
they say the developers?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Yes, for example if i'm not mistaken that occurred to DIMONcoin (FUDD) when the owner could mint unlimited tokens. He added extra tokens and sold to the buyers.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
We do not really change our smart contract. It is completely autonomous. The only thing we can do is start the ICO. After that, nobody can influence the smart contract. Everything will work automatically according to the logic.
Activity: 71
Is​ ​there​ ​a​ ​minimum​ ​or​ ​maximum​ ​amount​ ​of​ ​money​ ​I​ ​can​ ​invest?

The minimum amount is 0.12 ETH, the maximum is not.

Do you accept investments only in ETH? Why?

Yes, we accept investments only in ETH.
This is done so that a smart contract is the only document that determines our relations with investors.

If you start accepting other currencies, how will that change?

We can not affect the smart contract in any way. For example, we can not increase the amount collected.

I don't understand. How can you influence?

We will need to send information about the payment received in a different currency to a smart contract.
Who can prevent us from sending information about a payment that was not received?
Where is the guarantee that we do not use this opportunity to create an appearance of investor activity?
We are against the deception of investors.
We are even against the possibility of such a deception to commit!

It turns out that the scam ICO can create the appearance of investors' activity, thereby attracting the money of not experienced people!
Pages:
Jump to: