Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥 Fiii.io |🔥 Making Cryptos Available for All🔥 - page 10. (Read 23741 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
One thing that I really like is the "Fast Transactions, almost instantly"
It will not run as Ethereum network, where you have to wait for many confirmations, which sometimes takes a really long time?

Have you tried using any of the products to confirm the transaction speed? I assume it will be faster as they are an independent blockchain.

I think in the country I live in I can not test the app yet. For that I have to wait until 2019. But maybe there are already reports from someone else?

I'm also waiting for someone to give some feedback or review about the project product but it looks like no one from here try to use it. I hope there will be someone who can try it to inform us.

If someone from an permitted country can post a review or give feedback about the app and the functions, it would be very helpful.

What countries are in the permitted list at this moment? Only in Asian countries? That kind of information would be highly helpful
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
It will not run as Ethereum network, where you have to wait for many confirmations, which sometimes takes a really long time?

Have you tried using any of the products to confirm the transaction speed? I assume it will be faster as they are an independent blockchain.

I think in the country I live in I can not test the app yet. For that I have to wait until 2019. But maybe there are already reports from someone else?

I'm also waiting for someone to give some feedback or review about the project product but it looks like no one from here try to use it. I hope there will be someone who can try it to inform us.

If someone from an permitted country can post a review or give feedback about the app and the functions, it would be very helpful.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
So this means even if the softcap isn't reached, the project will go on, right? Sounds good for all the investors but I ask myself why they set a number for the softcap if they will continue anyway. Because I guess for most people a softcap means the minimum amount a project needs to raise to be able to work with. It would sound much better if they could say officially that they already reached their 'softcap'.

They already got a working product. And as they said they are making profits as well. The ICO project was to give everyone an opportunity to be part of a milestone. This means getting up to softcap or not won’t delay the roadmap.
But I don’t understand why they need the funds from ICO?

A lot of implementations may have been set aside that will put them on the limelight, don't be surprise that marketing will take like a huge chunk of the project and as such, funds will be required, even though they already have a working product but this past week has been my first time hearing about the and i'm pretty sure many are on same lane with me, so a boost of the brand is needed and funding is required
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Why is it like this? Is it due to regulations in your country? Btw, where can I find the app for testing?
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
So this means even if the softcap isn't reached, the project will go on, right? Sounds good for all the investors but I ask myself why they set a number for the softcap if they will continue anyway. Because I guess for most people a softcap means the minimum amount a project needs to raise to be able to work with. It would sound much better if they could say officially that they already reached their 'softcap'.

According to the team, they already have a working business that is making them profit. So, if that is the case, Softcap shouldn't be an issue as they can fund the project via the already working business.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Fiii.io with great features will give the user the optimum choice. Borderless spending will be limited by countries that do not support electronic money. What are the charges for exploiting Fiii.io with smartphones?
Well they have a app named FiiiPos where you get reward for holding any Token in it!
I mean we can use our any fund to pay fee, get reward or do Exchange all by a single Project!
That could be interesting! 
Activity: 280

Today's world is all about speed. If transaction takings huge time then people will not use the network.
Activity: 728

Activity: 966
Merit: 140
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Would love to here which countries are the biggest participators as well, i think the fact they've managed such a huge adoption for their earlier projects already is a great showing from the team and speaks a lot for the potential behind the project. Really would love to here stats from their existing platforms
Activity: 630
According to your roadmap, is the FiiiPOS already available in Malaysia and Singapore?

yes, they are available there already.

give us PROOF!
who is using it at the very moment?

If I'm not mistaken I read on their telegram channel that they already have hundreds of thousands users. They also said that the project started since 2016 so I think it's really possible that they are already on those countries?

Yes, 350k+ Registered Users with KYC

Wow, I didn't thought that you have so many registered users on your platform. And good to see, that they are all KYC verified.

Yeah, Even me I can't believed that they already had that much registered and kyc verified users. I think that's the fruit of their hard work since 2016.
Activity: 490
According to your roadmap, is the FiiiPOS already available in Malaysia and Singapore?

give us PROOF!

If I'm not mistaken I read on their telegram channel that they already have hundreds of thousands users. They also said that the project started since 2016 so I think it's really possible that they are already on those countries?

Wow, I didn't thought that you have so many registered users on your platform. And good to see, that they are all KYC verified.

Yeah. 350k KYC compliance users is awesome numbers for a platform which started couple of years back.  FiiiPos supports 1500 currencies.

That is impressive I wonder how long that took to KYC all 350k users. For anyone to use the services they need to KYC right? If I may ask which country is the most active in the list of countries you are operating in?
Activity: 238

give us PROOF!

Yeah. 350k KYC compliance users is awesome numbers for a platform which started couple of years back.  FiiiPos supports 1500 currencies.
Bountyhive.io
I really would love to see how the internals of the DPOC work, it's a really great way to speed up transaction completion but in an efficient way that doesn't use the power of a small country, i think we could really see this kind of design start being adopted more. And to have it launching under a brand that already has an established product chain is great for the likelyhood of success longterm
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Fiii.io with great features will give the user the optimum choice. Borderless spending will be limited by countries that do not support electronic money. What are the charges for exploiting Fiii.io with smartphones?
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Lacking a little longer until it reaches the softcap. But sales crowdsale ended only 18 more hours and initiate their presale sales. I hope their will be more sales and be able to attract more investors, and able to achieve hardcap.

There’s still some few hours to get in on the bonus on this stage. Is there a KYC to get tokens on distribution?
Bountyhive.io
I find it amazing you guys are doing this even though you already have a project and product that’s working that’s really not something I’ve seen much in this industry. That actually have established products
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Already have over 350k users of the application. I must ask, how where this users attracted to the application, what are the amount of active users?

350k users of the Application? You mean to say FiiiPOS application users? Or some other applications? Anyway, will look for this information at their site.

350k active users or registered users? I know I still have a lot of reading to do but since you mentioned 350 I thought to ask anyway.
One of the admins in telegram told me that they have three working products.

350k Registered users. We have yet to start intensive marketing for our products. Yes we do have 3 working products. All our products were made ready before the ICO start, FiiiChain for example is also ready but needs to be launched after ICO.

We have FiiiPos FiiiPay and FiiiEx ready.

Does it mean that this project will still continue even if soft cap is not reached, right? I've seen that you already raised $10.7M+ but your soft cap is $15M.

yes, we will continue even if softcap is not reached as we have a working business that is already making profits.

Good to hear that because some project is stopping when they didn't meet their softcap. But I hope this project will going to reach softcap even we already hear that you're still going to continue the project even not reaching it.

Yes, an assurance from the team is really helpful for other potential investors. Better not speculate only especially with the current crypto market. But, I need more proofs who are using this platform. Maybe most of them are Chinese? In what region is this currently operating?
Pages:
Jump to: