Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥 Fiii.io |🔥 Making Cryptos Available for All🔥 - page 6. (Read 23741 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Why store currency in your terminal? There is a huge number of other terminals for currency storage
Hello, probably the main thing is safety. Using this terminal your currency will not be lost.
Activity: 252
Why store currency in your terminal? There is a huge number of other terminals for currency storage
Activity: 252
How do I pay using your terminal for example in a grocery store Huh Or a clothing store.
Activity: 238
On many resources about you write articles, you brag about it on your site. I think this is a very good criterion for investing in you.
Activity: 119
The terminal will be very useful in travel. I often forget to exchange currency, and there are no exchangers nearby. The service will ease this problem.
Activity: 131
I can not yet understand how you will combine 1500 crypto-currencies and just currencies in one terminal... and will it be possible to convert currency?
Activity: 33
Hello, interested in the Commission for payments through your service, it will be noticeable or will be minimal ?
Activity: 126
Hello what will happen when you collect soft cap? How exactly do you want to distribute the money?
Activity: 158
This project is much more accurate, friendly and has more prospects among other ICO! I really liked you, good luck!!!
Activity: 156
I read more and understood about Fiilex, FiiiPay.  But what is FiiiPos?Can you tell me more about what he is?
Activity: 163
Are you going to translate your project into other languages? This would help many people to better understand your project and trust you!
Activity: 168
Do you think the price of this coin will rise after a while? And will it be possible to make a profit from this?
Activity: 33
Do you have large investors? A large company?It would give confidence in your project.
Activity: 125
It seems to me that I have seen such an idea somewhere, why are you unique? What do you have that is not in other projects?
Activity: 173
Is there any video that tells you more about your project? I do not like to read a lot of text.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
A promising undertaking in the field of the Block Industry requires point by point thought and study. A quality item created by an accomplished group of experts. Ilike your project ,Good luck !!!!!
Activity: 56
it looks like the product you are offering is something that is always needed in the daily life of the community. but we also know there are many competitors for fiioin and you have to be able to provide something more promising than your competitors. I see in the roadmap that in Q4 you will expand to 10 countries, what countries do you mean?
Activity: 42
Is it better to invest everything in this project, or split the Deposit into parts between several projects?
Activity: 42
Are you the first who showed the concept of mobile mining?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon, told about you at work, was impressed with your idea. Will there be a Commission for transactions?
Pages:
Jump to: