Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥 Fiii.io |🔥 Making Cryptos Available for All🔥 - page 5. (Read 23741 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hi, will it be possible to exchange the cryptocurrency for free? If so, it will help a lot of users .
Activity: 28
Hello, I would like to know more information about the team, it is proven people or not? Whether they were engaged in other projects previously?
Activity: 33
Hello everyone) I would like to know if you will translate the application into other languages? Surely the growth of customers would be more
Activity: 42
Serious project... are there any bonuses in your terminal for investors who have invested in your project at the initial stage?
Activity: 33
What plans do you have in the future ? What are your goals for 2019? If you are interested in big investors ?
Activity: 36
Do you have any bonuses? For example, for a large investment or a large contribution to your terminal ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
It's hard to say anything now. I think the project is crude, but very promising, so you can take a closer look.
In this project, I am impressed that they did not communicate with Bank cards, but immediately moved to the next technological stage: smartphones and POS-payment terminals. Even a single project with Bank cards did not become popular at all due to some technical problems. The use of smartphones is more convenient and promising, in my opinion.
Activity: 364
Hello, your main function is the storage and exchange of cryptocurrency ? Or some other?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
It's hard to say anything now. I think the project is crude, but very promising, so you can take a closer look.
Activity: 327
Hi, will I be able to store ripple currency in your wallet? And can I store multiple currencies at once ?
hi, you can) download the application on the website, there is a simple interface, once you understand everything
Activity: 201
Hi, will I be able to store ripple currency in your wallet? And can I store multiple currencies at once ?
Activity: 139
Tell us more about the affiliate program, do you have it ? Multi-level or just 1 level ?
Activity: 160
Will I be able to pay for my online purchases through the General offer ? For example to buy something through eBay
Activity: 162
I do not understand, do you make your own currency or help to exchange other cryptocurrencies ? In any case, it is useful
Activity: 181
On icobench was given a rating of 4.3 is this normal or is it a project falls short? Is it worth investing ?
Hello, it is a good assessment) of course there are projects with the highest rating, but this project is also advised to look closely
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Hello) and what happens if you do not collect softcap?? Will I get back the money I invested in you ? Or will you continue your work?

I've read in the previous pages that the project will continue even if soft cap is not reached as they have working platform already.

Was this token price base only on private sale? What is the value of the token in public sale? And in the bounty campaign, will that total tokens be available?

What amount are you referring to? I bet the price will be different once it hit the 2 mentioned exchanges for public sale. You can't control traders. Might be cheaper than pre-sale.
Activity: 177
On icobench was given a rating of 4.3 is this normal or is it a project falls short? Is it worth investing ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Was this token price base only on private sale? What is the value of the token in public sale? And in the bounty campaign, will that total tokens be available?
Activity: 235
Do you have any bonuses? For example, for a large investment or a large contribution to your terminal ?
Activity: 224
Hello) and what happens if you do not collect softcap?? Will I get back the money I invested in you ? Or will you continue your work?
Pages:
Jump to: