Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥 Fiii.io |🔥 Making Cryptos Available for All🔥 - page 11. (Read 23768 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
is anyone here interested in mining Fiii? Unlike other coins, here is a detailed description of the mining process in their yellow(!) paper
https://fiii.io/images/doc/fiiicoin.yellowpaper.v01.pdf
For me too technical, I understand only a fraction :-)

It’s a bit technical. But the profits would a much unlike that of btc and other coins.
Btw It a way to help clear transactions and earn some free tokens.

yeah, at first i tried to understand the principle behind it but it honestly technical what i have decided to do now is try to understand it bit by bit doing so i believe will help understand the technicality involve
Activity: 126
Lacking a little longer until it reaches the softcap. But sales crowdsale ended only 18 more hours and initiate their presale sales. I hope their will be more sales and be able to attract more investors, and able to achieve hardcap.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
is anyone here interested in mining Fiii? Unlike other coins, here is a detailed description of the mining process in their yellow(!) paper

It’s a bit technical. But the profits would a much unlike that of btc and other coins.
Btw It a way to help clear transactions and earn some free tokens.
copper member
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Do you know guy's FIII have their own telegram channel and more than 3k members are there? Lot of the question answering are going on their below channel. Join and ask your questions/queries: https://t.me/fiiicommunity

their telegram channel is very active and the admins there are really doing a great job, i love the project i learnt they have been operating since 2016

Thank you!
copper member
Activity: 78

yes, we will continue even if softcap is not reached as we have a working business that is already making profits.

Functioning product and profits, that should be enough to reach the softcap easily. But in the current market environment, it is probably difficult even with it. For me it is enough to make an investment, I'm in :-)

yeah, i was curious as to when they started implementing their ideas because they have really achieved a lot from the look of things

Yeah. I am also interested in this. Was about asking when the started up because they have already gone far in the project with already 3 working products
If they already have working products in market then definitely there is no matter that they will reach softcap or not m

Exactly, it does not matter much as we are already making profits. Of course the more is raised the better, because we would be able to expand quicker.
Do you know guy's FIII have their own telegram channel and more than 3k members are there? Lot of the question answering are going on their below channel. Join and ask your questions/queries: https://t.me/fiiicommunity

their telegram channel is very active and the admins there are really doing a great job, i love the project i learnt they have been operating since 2016
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Activity: 392

yes, we will continue even if softcap is not reached as we have a working business that is already making profits.

Functioning product and profits, that should be enough to reach the softcap easily. But in the current market environment, it is probably difficult even with it. For me it is enough to make an investment, I'm in :-)

yeah, i was curious as to when they started implementing their ideas because they have really achieved a lot from the look of things

Yeah. I am also interested in this. Was about asking when the started up because they have already gone far in the project with already 3 working products
If they already have working products in market then definitely there is no matter that they will reach softcap or not m
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
So this means even if the softcap isn't reached, the project will go on, right? Sounds good for all the investors but I ask myself why they set a number for the softcap if they will continue anyway. Because I guess for most people a softcap means the minimum amount a project needs to raise to be able to work with. It would sound much better if they could say officially that they already reached their 'softcap'.
they already have finished the development of products!
so development is not gonna rely on the ICO funds!
those funds are planned to use on the Marketing of the campaign in different countries i guess!
and possibly that's the amount they need to do it perfectly!
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
So this means even if the softcap isn't reached, the project will go on, right? Sounds good for all the investors but I ask myself why they set a number for the softcap if they will continue anyway. Because I guess for most people a softcap means the minimum amount a project needs to raise to be able to work with. It would sound much better if they could say officially that they already reached their 'softcap'.

I agree, if they continue anyway, independent how many Fiiicoins they sell, they don't need a softcap. This could confuse some interested investors.

Exactly. And it's not only confusing. Letting the people know that they already raised enough so that the project can continue could also help to convince undecided people who are still not sure whether to invest or not.

They already got a working product. And as they said they are making profits as well. The ICO project was to give everyone an opportunity to be part of a milestone. This means getting up to softcap or not won’t delay the roadmap.
But I don’t understand why they need the funds from ICO?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Yea, that's something to consider, i once stated something about having a track record and it's obvious that they have been in existence before now, so it's quite an encouraging aspect of the project that investors must have seen to enable them reach such amount and in such a tough period in the cryptocurrency market and with their massive campaign, they may likely hit their target

I agree, if they continue anyway, independent how many Fiiicoins they sell, they don't need a softcap. This could confuse some interested investors.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

I'm delighted to know that they already have their Development Finished!
As they started the Product development some time ago!    
Unlike other projects they are asking for Investment after showing those Products!
That's  quite impressive!    

iT'S NOT easy this days pushing through with development if with the current downtrend of the market, it's highly commendable seeing this happen and having a product now is huge win for everyone

They’ve gone a long way from having an MVP. That’s a plus for the project. That’s also the reason for interest showed by team already raised close to softcap.

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I'm delighted to know that they already have their Development Finished!
As they started the Product development some time ago!    
Unlike other projects they are asking for Investment after showing those Products!
That's  quite impressive!    

It's going to be a very attractive one for big institutional investors to come in at this time, I see this happen in China based project but I haven't seen it happen in this project just yet, I am here wondering why??  Huh Huh
According to your roadmap, is the FiiiPOS already available in Malaysia and Singapore?

yes, they are available there already.

give us PROOF!
who is using it at the very moment?

If I'm not mistaken I read on their telegram channel that they already have hundreds of thousands users. They also said that the project started since 2016 so I think it's really possible that they are already on those countries?

Yes, 350k+ Registered Users with KYC

Wow, I didn't thought that you have so many registered users on your platform. And good to see, that they are all KYC verified.
Pages:
Jump to: