Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥 Fiii.io |🔥 Making Cryptos Available for All🔥 - page 7. (Read 23741 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I think that you can try to make a Deposit, and what is the minimum threshold?
Activity: 280
What is the end of ICO? And how do you think you will have time to collect Soft cap?
Activity: 36
Have you seen many similar projects than you are better than others? I would like to know before investing.
Activity: 308
In which countries will your technology be distributed?
Activity: 280
Hello, I liked your project I hope you will be able to fully implement it. Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 78
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5049493.new#new

Here's our Airdrop thread if you want some free FiiiCoins!
copper member
Promotional mining activities - how are they going to work?

More information will be made available in 2019. Half our supply of coins is reserved for mining.

Can you at least give some hints? Should we buy strong graphics cards for the mining or rather CPU? Or will it work quite differently?
I'm still new to mining, and I do not know that well yet

Don't need any fancy expensive graphic cards, all you need is either your phone or FiiiPOS.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

More information will be made available in 2019. Half our supply of coins is reserved for mining.

Can you at least give some hints? Should we buy strong graphics cards for the mining or rather CPU? Or will it work quite differently?

It’s proof of capacity so it’s hard drive space based imagine like burst but in this case it’s delegated so it’s not mined by everyone but by the delegates elcected miners
Activity: 966
Merit: 140

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I am sure they definitely have plans to expand to other parts of the world. However, Asia seems to be a good region to start with. They are more enthusiastic about cryptos there than, for example, Europeans I think.

Asia is the hot zone of cryptocurrency I totally understand the reason why they decide to start in Asia, once it works there they can replicate that same concept elsewhere for instance Europe
I think the  main reason behind this is that the team is mainly From Asia!
Which made it easy  to spread the project and launch and promote perfectly without any issue!
And After ico they can spread across Europe with the help of the funds they rose! 

I've noticed that the asian teams and projects seem to be doing well even before they get their global launches they seem to have a lot of crypto demand in that area people see that the world is moving in this direction and as usual asia seems to be the fastest to adopt new technologies and changing paradigms
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
I am sure they definitely have plans to expand to other parts of the world. However, Asia seems to be a good region to start with. They are more enthusiastic about cryptos there than, for example, Europeans I think.

Asia is the hot zone of cryptocurrency I totally understand the reason why they decide to start in Asia, once it works there they can replicate that same concept elsewhere for instance Europe
I think the  main reason behind this is that the team is mainly From Asia!
Which made it easy  to spread the project and launch and promote perfectly without any issue!
And After ico they can spread across Europe with the help of the funds they rose! 
copper member
Your app FiiiPAY is already working? Seems like a trust-able project, I'm interested. Good luck to team!

Also which functions are already available in the FiiiPAY app? And which will be available in the near future?

Everything is functional, you can deposit crypto and spend already. We are going to enable Fiiiex compatibility after ICO.
copper member
Good day to you! Are the telephone numbers on the main page already available?

yes they are!
copper member

copper member
The company FiiiCOIN has prepared a new cryptocurrency for users, which is accepted all over the world, this is certainly a huge plus. The reduced power consumption made me very happy. do you plan to install terminals?

yes we already have 2200 in asia
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Which social media are the main for your project Fiii.io? I want to follow them, but to look into all of your social medias at once is quite hard.

Most projects tend to focus on either twitter or reddit for sending general messages to the public while to have direct contact with the admins I will advise you follow the telegram channel.
Activity: 215
Activity: 188
2200 POS already launched in Asia and they are working somewhere already?
Activity: 204
Hello team) The project definitely deserves attention, last year there was only 1 similar project, and it was very successful, I think that you are able to repeat and can surpass this success  Smiley

Wow that's good to hear that similar project succeeded, If that project made it I think the Fiii project can also do it or just like what you said they can surpass that project.

I think like that too. Absolutely they will succeed if the project is already looking that good. Will see pretty soon how things will going.
Activity: 630
Hello team) The project definitely deserves attention, last year there was only 1 similar project, and it was very successful, I think that you are able to repeat and can surpass this success  Smiley

Wow that's good to hear that similar project succeeded, If that project made it I think the Fiii project can also do it or just like what you said they can surpass that project.
Pages:
Jump to: