Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥 Fiii.io |🔥 Making Cryptos Available for All🔥 - page 8. (Read 23741 times)

Muo
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Which social media are the main for your project Fiii.io? I want to follow them, but to look into all of your social medias at once is quite hard.
Activity: 229
Your app FiiiPAY is already working? Seems like a trust-able project, I'm interested. Good luck to team!

Also which functions are already available in the FiiiPAY app? And which will be available in the near future?
Activity: 197
Your app FiiiPAY is already working? Seems like a trust-able project, I'm interested. Good luck to team!
Activity: 174
In Q4 you want to expand to 10 countries, which of them are your targets?
Activity: 240
The company FiiiCOIN has prepared a new cryptocurrency for users, which is accepted all over the world, this is certainly a huge plus. The reduced power consumption made me very happy. do you plan to install terminals?
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Good day to you! Are the telephone numbers on the main page already available?

Yea, I think if you already can see those numbers - you can try and call them, if you have any questions.
Activity: 82
Good day to you! Are the telephone numbers on the main page already available?
Activity: 109
How much is your low entry threshold?
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Why do I get an error when trying to log in to your site? What is the reason for this?
Do you have any problems with the database?
probably they were doing some development in the website! i was having some issue to login my self!
but its working perfectly for me now!

Yes, we were fixing a few small issues so we had to take the website down.

It should be fully functional now.

Thanks for the information. I have been waiting for some time now and I guess it’s same for some other persons. It’ll be good to tweet that the fiii site is back.
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hello team) The project definitely deserves attention, last year there was only 1 similar project, and it was very successful, I think that you are able to repeat and can surpass this success  Smiley
Activity: 630
Why do I get an error when trying to log in to your site? What is the reason for this?
probably they were doing some development in the website! i was having some issue to login my self!

Amazing great to see that the communication between team and community is good here, i already knew that they replied fast in Telegram but also here.

Yeah they must really keep it because we can see that how they really work hard for the project and they also making some good communication with their people.
Activity: 728
It’s important that the team keeps their communication with the investors as strong as possible and improve their social communications as well as that would really make sure your project succeeds

Most projects tend to miss it at this point. They forget that the community/investors are the backbone of the project and the growth of the project depends on them. Hopefully fiii will be able to have more communication with the community.
copper member
Activity: 78
One thing that I really like is the "Fast Transactions, almost instantly"
It will not run as Ethereum network, where you have to wait for many confirmations, which sometimes takes a really long time?

Have you tried using any of the products to confirm the transaction speed? I assume it will be faster as they are an independent blockchain.

I think in the country I live in I can not test the app yet. For that I have to wait until 2019. But maybe there are already reports from someone else?

I'm also waiting for someone to give some feedback or review about the project product but it looks like no one from here try to use it. I hope there will be someone who can try it to inform us.

If someone from an permitted country can post a review or give feedback about the app and the functions, it would be very helpful.

What countries are in the permitted list at this moment? Only in Asian countries? That kind of information would be highly helpful
I downloaded the app and i could only choose between these countries at the moment: Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macao, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand, this information should be available on their website too.

I think that's good for a start, though they all seem to be from the Asian part of the world but with time they should spread to other continents as well but does it mean if one is not located in the stipulated countries, he/she can not have access to the full functionality of the app?, if so, any plans of getting other continents onboard?

We're expanding to Europe and North America in 2019!

that's really wonderful seeing that you guys have a very wonderful product and services i expect you to have a wide coverage that way you can get more investors and user

Thank you:)
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
It will not run as Ethereum network, where you have to wait for many confirmations, which sometimes takes a really long time?

Have you tried using any of the products to confirm the transaction speed? I assume it will be faster as they are an independent blockchain.

I think in the country I live in I can not test the app yet. For that I have to wait until 2019. But maybe there are already reports from someone else?

I'm also waiting for someone to give some feedback or review about the project product but it looks like no one from here try to use it. I hope there will be someone who can try it to inform us.

If someone from an permitted country can post a review or give feedback about the app and the functions, it would be very helpful.

What countries are in the permitted list at this moment? Only in Asian countries? That kind of information would be highly helpful
I downloaded the app and i could only choose between these countries at the moment: Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macao, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand, this information should be available on their website too.

I think that's good for a start, though they all seem to be from the Asian part of the world but with time they should spread to other continents as well but does it mean if one is not located in the stipulated countries, he/she can not have access to the full functionality of the app?, if so, any plans of getting other continents onboard?

that's really wonderful seeing that you guys have a very wonderful product and services i expect you to have a wide coverage that way you can get more investors and user
copper member
Activity: 78

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
It’s important that the team keeps their communication with the investors as strong as possible and improve their social communications as well as that would really make sure your project succeeds
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Amazing great to see that the communication between team and community is good here, i already knew that they replied fast in Telegram but also here.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I am sure they definitely have plans to expand to other parts of the world. However, Asia seems to be a good region to start with. They are more enthusiastic about cryptos there than, for example, Europeans I think.

Asia is the hot zone of cryptocurrency I totally understand the reason why they decide to start in Asia, once it works there they can replicate that same concept elsewhere for instance Europe
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I am sure they definitely have plans to expand to other parts of the world. However, Asia seems to be a good region to start with. They are more enthusiastic about cryptos there than, for example, Europeans I think.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Pages:
Jump to: