Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥 Fiii.io |🔥 Making Cryptos Available for All🔥 - page 15. (Read 23768 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
10.7 million already raised in the pre sale that's really a good sign of the project. Even in this current market where everywhere is red candle you guys raised 10.7 million that's great achievement. I wish this project could achieved their hard cap. Team looks very strong which is best. Do you guys have any bounty campaign? I would like to join the bounty campaign as English hindi translation.

not the first project that wants to unite the real world with a crypt and simplify the entrance to it for ordinary people. big amounts collected are considerable and everything looks very much so. but taking into account both regulators and the law do not like such projects, the chance for success is relatively not great.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Just came across this project. Looks like they already raised a decent amount of money AND they are developing their own blockchain (not just another ERC20-token). Definitely a project worth to take a deeper look at.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Was that 10 mil raised in the pre-sale alone or was there a private investment?

I was going through the whitepaper and it seems the focus is on two primary aspects since this is mobile mining; the focus is in IP lists to connect different nodes and the capacities for proof of Capacity. When did you guys begin this?

The $10.7M was raised in Private + Pre-sale so far. We're closing pre-sale in 3 days:)

The founders have been in this project since 2016

Wow, So the project is running for almost around 3 years. Why does the project started the sale now? Or it was running since 2016? By the way you raised really good congrats.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
10.7 million already raised in the pre sale that's really a good sign of the project. Even in this current market where everywhere is red candle you guys raised 10.7 million that's great achievement. I wish this project could achieved their hard cap. Team looks very strong which is best. Do you guys have any bounty campaign? I would like to join the bounty campaign as English hindi translation.

This is one of main positive feature of this project which I will consider to look the project in detail further. Also I heard its not ERC20 token. This could be a good alternative for all the ERC20 tokens available in the market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Its good to see some Development already before the ICO even started!
I always liked those project that has this great spirit of keeping the development on going!
And you guys seems to be doing a good job here!
 I'll sure give good look into it!
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
first of all, i would like to commend you guys for the level of work you have put in i saw you guys have gotten $10 million already, that's truly wonderful. i have one question though. the FiiiPay service you guys are planning to launch can a user use it to pay for purchase using any cryptocurrency or will it be basically Fiii Coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
What is understood is Fiii tokens are not compatible with ERC20 wallet and we need to use Fiii walllet to store the tokens?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
The ICO is still running but the apps are already available? You do not often see that a project already has a finished product during the token sale. This looks very interesting at first glance
Activity: 994
Merit: 335

I was going through the whitepaper and it seems the focus is on two primary aspects since this is mobile mining; the focus is in IP lists to connect different nodes and the capacities for proof of Capacity. When did you guys begin this?

The $10.7M was raised in Private + Pre-sale so far. We're closing pre-sale in 3 days:)

Hello

Will you count current raised funds when you will distribute tokens for the bounty?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
it looks like the product you are offering is something that is always needed in the daily life of the community. but we also know there are many competitors for fiioin and you have to be able to provide something more promising than your competitors. I see in the roadmap that in Q4 you will expand to 10 countries, what countries do you mean?

So for Q4, we're aiming mainly Asian countries, because our HQ is in Asia so are our 2 other offices. It's much more easier to expand and travel. For 2019 we will expand to Europe and North America.

Right now, we have Australia, china, hong kong, indonesia, macao, malaysia, singapore, taiwan, thailand

9 countries in total.

It's good explanation. First of all, I have to say your thread look amazing. Secondly, starting already with 9 countries is already good. Congratulations.
copper member
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
it looks like the product you are offering is something that is always needed in the daily life of the community. but we also know there are many competitors for fiioin and you have to be able to provide something more promising than your competitors. I see in the roadmap that in Q4 you will expand to 10 countries, what countries do you mean?

So for Q4, we're aiming mainly Asian countries, because our HQ is in Asia so are our 2 other offices. It's much more easier to expand and travel. For 2019 we will expand to Europe and North America.

Right now, we have Australia, china, hong kong, indonesia, macao, malaysia, singapore, taiwan, thailand

9 countries in total.
copper member

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

copper member
Pre-Sale 2 Ends in only 3 days!!! Don't miss your final chance to get 20% Bonus. Already $10.7M raised
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: