Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥 Fiii.io |🔥 Making Cryptos Available for All🔥 - page 2. (Read 23741 times)

copper member
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I am interested in placing fiiiPOS in my store, so where can I get fiIIPOS, is it available and I can order it?

Hello! You can reach out to us on telegram and one of our moderators will direct you to the right department.

They are available to order already.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
Is it worth using a wallet if you are not going to invest in ico? Will there be any restrictions for those who do not invest?
Hello! Of course you can, why not?) you can now download the wallet and use it without any restrictions
Yes? Sounds great. What about their safety? If I transfer large amounts of money to a client, I don't have to worry about the money not coming?
their project is hosted on different servers with increased security, so I do not see any reasons for excitement, especially since transactions take place almost instantly )

Something like the decisions of large companies including amazon/telegram. Stability and decentralization are great things that will definitely add benefits to this project for investors.
If I understand correctly, then everyone who participates in the bounty should register on their website and go through kyc?
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
Great concept do you guys have a bounty program I can participate in? I would like to participate in the bounty before I decide to invest.

btw, If any of you are interested in me giving you merit, pm me I will consider if your posts are constructive I won't give merit just because.
Activity: 42
Is it worth using a wallet if you are not going to invest in ico? Will there be any restrictions for those who do not invest?
Hello! Of course you can, why not?) you can now download the wallet and use it without any restrictions
Yes? Sounds great. What about their safety? If I transfer large amounts of money to a client, I don't have to worry about the money not coming?
their project is hosted on different servers with increased security, so I do not see any reasons for excitement, especially since transactions take place almost instantly )
Activity: 280
Activity: 266
Activity: 201
Activity: 162
My opinion changed when I looked at the ratings from major sites that rate ico, very high marks!
I think so too. This is one of the criteria by which you can trust projects, including
Activity: 177
My opinion changed when I looked at the ratings from major sites that rate ico, very high marks!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
it seems they will not collect as much money as they plan, they set too high a bar for themselves.
Hello, they have collected on softcap in a very short time, so I have no doubt that they will reach softcap by the end of the ico
Activity: 139
it seems they will not collect as much money as they plan, they set too high a bar for themselves.
Activity: 327
I think this coin will be very expensive if such terminals will spread at least in large stores.
you can try to buy some coins, as long as they cost 12 cents, almost nothing to lose, but there is an opportunity to earn a lot
will the coin be worth$ 1 by the end of the year, do you think ? I think it's quite real.
I can't say anything, I don't have such information, but I really hope so. Perhaps it will appear on the stock exchange and it can be simply sold.
Activity: 224
I think this coin will be very expensive if such terminals will spread at least in large stores.
you can try to buy some coins, as long as they cost 12 cents, almost nothing to lose, but there is an opportunity to earn a lot
will the coin be worth$ 1 by the end of the year, do you think ? I think it's quite real.
Activity: 364
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I like the fact that this wallet is able to convert currency and do not need to go to the exchange to exchange currency.
I like this opportunity too . Currency conversion function will be one of the key .I wonder if they will charge a conversion fee .
Activity: 160
Activity: 252
I like the fact that this wallet is able to convert currency and do not need to go to the exchange to exchange currency.
I agree, previously changed currency only on exchanges, it took a lot of time, now everything is different.
Activity: 181
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
Ico on track is a project received a score of 5.0 is a good score, or track ico puts all this?
no, not everyone... they have an ico rating, and there this project takes a good place) this ico is a lot of what sites put good ratings.

It is necessary to look not only at the rating which gives one site but at other ratings too. This project is one of the most interesting lately. I'm not sure that it will give a big profit, but the fact that it will definitely start and earn it a hundred percent.
Activity: 238
Ico on track is a project received a score of 5.0 is a good score, or track ico puts all this?
no, not everyone... they have an ico rating, and there this project takes a good place) this ico is a lot of what sites put good ratings.
Pages:
Jump to: