Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥 Fiii.io |🔥 Making Cryptos Available for All🔥 - page 3. (Read 23741 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
Ico on track is a project received a score of 5.0 is a good score, or track ico puts all this?
Activity: 119
Sorry for the stupid question, but still. Is there a withdrawal to MasterCard on this wallet ? Or visa? In General, where you can withdraw funds
if my memory serves me, you can. But I'm afraid to make a mistake. Can someone tell you specifically.
Activity: 32
Sorry for the stupid question, but still. Is there a withdrawal to MasterCard on this wallet ? Or visa? In General, where you can withdraw funds
Activity: 31
Hello) I stumbled on a forum of this project. Tell me, is the project safe or better not worth the money?
Hello. Project safer their competitors) and more functional ) so that look closely to him, can like.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Best solution for smart cities
I am interested in placing fiiiPOS in my store, so where can I get fiIIPOS, is it available and I can order it?
Activity: 35
Hello, how many more ico will last, I can invest only in a month, so I'm afraid not to have time...
Hello, in a month just ico will continue, you can not worry about it.have them soon softcap, think they will continue to to collect until hardcap
Activity: 35
Hello, I've seen a lot of purses, than this is different from the rest of its competitors?
hi, this is more easy and secure tool for the exchange of, purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies
so here I can transfer btc to other people? What about the Commission here? Is it present on this resource?
Activity: 31
Hello, I've seen a lot of purses, than this is different from the rest of its competitors?
hi, this is more easy and secure tool for the exchange of, purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 33
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. I have nothing to complain about, everything is at the highest level. But I would like to change the interface of the application, are you working on it?
Activity: 163
1500 cryptocurrencies? I even don't know 10) it is impressive) certainly a lot of time spent on the creation of the service. Are you sure this amount will be used?
I don't think it's that important for them to be used or not. For them, the main thing that they have a lot of currencies to choose from. This will attract a lot of users.
And what else can this project boast of besides a large number of available currencies? It's not enough if they want to succeed Smiley
Activity: 36
1500 cryptocurrencies? I even don't know 10) it is impressive) certainly a lot of time spent on the creation of the service. Are you sure this amount will be used?
I don't think it's that important for them to be used or not. For them, the main thing that they have a lot of currencies to choose from. This will attract a lot of users.
Activity: 125
Activity: 156
This is a good thing, but we need a very large audience.. how do you attract investors to your website? How do people know about you?
This is all done very simply. They advertise everywhere YouTube, telegram, Facebook, Twitter and other services. People see that this is a good project and tell their friends about it.
This is still not enough to attract large investors. They need to show themselves at some major exhibitions or scientific forums. I do not think that someone will invest a lot of money in the project, just watch the video on YouTube.
As for me, so large investors are not required.This is certainly good when the project at once will receive a large sum, but such people are difficult to find.It is better to be guided by small investments but numerous, which this project does.
Activity: 252
This is a good thing, but we need a very large audience.. how do you attract investors to your website? How do people know about you?
This is all done very simply. They advertise everywhere YouTube, telegram, Facebook, Twitter and other services. People see that this is a good project and tell their friends about it.
This is still not enough to attract large investors. They need to show themselves at some major exhibitions or scientific forums. I do not think that someone will invest a lot of money in the project, just watch the video on YouTube.
Activity: 280
Activity: 210
Activity: 280
Hello, advised the friend to your purse, gave him an affiliate link. How long before my bonus? Or do you need him to contribute?
Activity: 252
Hello, now many banks and terminals offer cashback. Do you plan to introduce such an innovation ?
that would be nice!) and it would be good to give % of the funds that lie in the wallet )
Activity: 266
Hello, now many banks and terminals offer cashback. Do you plan to introduce such an innovation ?
Pages:
Jump to: