Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Pre-Sale] Mandala — revolutionary digital asset exchange 🔥 - page 3. (Read 1623 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Is it possible to buy MDX for LTC?
Yes, the company accepts LTC as payment method. It also accepts BTC and ETH. 

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Is it possible to buy MDX for LTC?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Will it be possible to exchange MDX tokens to other crypto-currencies or fiat funds within your platform?
Activity: 280
It's great that you even have a mobile app. Will it support all the options that will be available in the dekstop version of the platform?
Activity: 212
Have you already tested the Automatic Trade Assistant? What are the results?

Activity: 364
What’s the basic cost of one token in $? 
It seems that it will be $0.0t, if I’m not wrong.
Activity: 294
What’s the basic cost of one token in $? 
Activity: 266
Which mobile OS do you plan to adapt the Mandala mobile app to?
Activity: 266
When will you be able to publish information about paid services that will be available on Mandala after launch?
Activity: 378
How many tokens did you allocate for the ICO?
The technical documentation indicates that the company allocated 260 million MDX tokens for Token Sale.
Activity: 238
In which currency will the total trading result of traders appear in Mandala?
Activity: 252
How many tokens did you allocate for the ICO?
Activity: 406
And what  if I dont want people to view my trading history, can I hide it from other users?
Activity: 112
Will tokenholders receive any dividends from Mandala?
Nope, no dividends will be paid.
Activity: 196
I wonder if I can view the trading history of other users in Mandala.
I heard that there will be a Portfolio View system on the platform, it will provide such an opportunity to users.
And what’s the timeframes within the framework of which I can view the history of trading of other users?
The system will store the history of user’s trading for the entire period of activity on Mandala. You will also be able to select trading transactions for a certain period of time.
Will this system be available to all users or will it be necessary to pay extra for it?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I heard that there will be a Portfolio View system on the platform, it will provide such an opportunity to users.
And what’s the timeframes within the framework of which I can view the history of trading of other users?
The system will store the history of user’s trading for the entire period of activity on Mandala. You will also be able to select trading transactions for a certain period of time.
Activity: 350
Activity: 210
Will tokenholders receive any dividends from Mandala?
Pages:
Jump to: