Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Pre-Sale] Mandala — revolutionary digital asset exchange 🔥 - page 4. (Read 1623 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What analytical tools will be available to Mandala users? How much will they cost?
Have you already started developing the core Mandala systems? I mean, if you start doing this after ICO, then we will have to wait for the launch of project for a long time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Do you plan to launch the release of Hardware wallet with the launch of the platform or at some other time?
How long will the beta testing of the Mandala platform last? When will you be ready to provide users with the full version of the project?
Activity: 294
New exchanges are always good, of course, if they are clean before users. I see that in addition to trading on the platform will be training in a trade. How will the training be conducted?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Кaкиe пepcпeктивы ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicobounty-midex-financial-platform-with-licensed-exchange-2714588

This project also have ticker of MDX you should change your one to avoid confusing because this token is going to launch their product and this is very successful ICO.
Activity: 193
Only some ICO have brilliant concept and quality idea. Really recommended project !
Always stay and follow this awesome company. Best wishes to wonderful team
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I’m wondering whether there will be  something like Order books and Time & Sales on the Mandala platform? You know, I have been trading for a long time and the availability of these tools shows really promising platforms.
Yes, Order books and Time & Sales will be presented on Mandala ‘cause the it’s believed that every trader needs such tools. 

What’s that?)) I’m a newcomer and I’m not into it yet)).
These are tools that provide traders with a large amount of information about the market at the current time. This is also called a trading feed, maybe u heard something about it...

What is it necessary for?
Live market data is essential to traders and can enable individuals to participate in markets by applying their own strategies in addition to using the Mandala tool suite to enhance their trading and investment plans. 
By the way, will these tools be included in the basic functionality of the platform or will it be possible to access them for MDX tokens only?
Activity: 252
I’m wondering whether there will be  something like Order books and Time & Sales on the Mandala platform? You know, I have been trading for a long time and the availability of these tools shows really promising platforms.
Yes, Order books and Time & Sales will be presented on Mandala ‘cause the it’s believed that every trader needs such tools. 

These are tools that provide traders with a large amount of information about the market at the current time. This is also called a trading feed, maybe u heard something about it...

Live market data is essential to traders and can enable individuals to participate in markets by applying their own strategies in addition to using the Mandala tool suite to enhance their trading and investment plans. 
Activity: 308

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I see the Mandala project as the new generation of the exchange where it will be possible to trade cryptocurrencies and digital assets, i interested in what types of digital assets can be traded on your platform? What commissions will be charged to traders on your exchange?

Activity: 308

Merit: 12
Activity: 238
How many tokens can one trader buy on Mandala ICO? 

As far as I know, there’re no maximum restrictions and one can buy as much as he or she wants.   
How many tokens can one trader buy on Mandala ICO? 
Will there be any system for investors for transferring funds to trust the best traders of the system in Mandala?
Activity: 364
Who will see information about me in the Mandala profile, which I will specify when signing up?
Pages:
Jump to: