Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Pre-Sale] Mandala — revolutionary digital asset exchange 🔥 - page 7. (Read 1623 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
How will the risk strategy system work on Mandala?
The profit and risk management system on the Mandala platform offers users a semi-automatic tool that can protect their portfolio by generating data from an individual's current trade position, the specific assets recent price activity as well as measuring their entire portfolio.
Yeah, well, that's in general. Do you have more specific information?
The information, that is got from an individual account, provides suggested “profit take” zone along with a “risk limit” zone. With one click, exchange users can apply the Mandala Risk Strategy System to their current position as well as customize their profit and risk thresholds.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The profit and risk management system on the Mandala platform offers users a semi-automatic tool that can protect their portfolio by generating data from an individual's current trade position, the specific assets recent price activity as well as measuring their entire portfolio.
Yeah, well, that's in general. Do you have more specific information?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Will it be necessary to undergo identification before buying tokens?

Yes, will need to pass KYC and AML, if you want to buy MDX tokens.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Will it be necessary to undergo identification before buying tokens?
Activity: 224
I have just found out, that you are likely to launch the beta-version of the project in the third quarter. Will it be open to everyone?
Activity: 266
You will conduct a marketing campaign after the end of the Token Sale? Can you share the details of your advertising strategy?
Activity: 224
How much money do you need to market a ready-made version of Mandala with full functionality?
Won’t you have problems with the legislation, caused by the fact that US citizens will be able to participate in the ICO?
Activity: 252
When will it be possible to see the platform’s interface? I have seen screenshots in the white paper, so now I want to try it out.
Activity: 378
So, it turns out that if they don’t raise $3 million during the crowdsale, then the development of the project will be suspended?
Apparently, yes. And I believe that all funds, that were invested, will be returned to investors.
this ICO has one interesting feature: in order to remain complaint, the crowdsale of Mandala is going to use both Reg S and Reg A+ Securities Act exemptions, as set forth by the U.S.
What does it give?
The point is that investors from the United States will be able to legally purchase MDX tokens on the ICO. That is, even those who are not accredited investors.
Aaah, cool) I haven't seen before any ICO where US citizens can buy tokens freely. Will there be any restrictions for China citizens?
Merit: 101
So, it turns out that if they don’t raise $3 million during the crowdsale, then the development of the project will be suspended?
Apparently, yes. And I believe that all funds, that were invested, will be returned to investors.
this ICO has one interesting feature: in order to remain complaint, the crowdsale of Mandala is going to use both Reg S and Reg A+ Securities Act exemptions, as set forth by the U.S.
What does it give?
The point is that investors from the United States will be able to legally purchase MDX tokens on the ICO. That is, even those who are not accredited investors.
What does it give?
Merit: 101
Activity: 392
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
How many tokens were allocated by the company for sale?

I suppose, 260 million MDX tokens were allocated for the Token Sale.
Activity: 210
How many tokens were allocated by the company for sale?
Activity: 364
Will the development team receive tokens after the sale?
Of course. 20% of the total issue were allocated to them)
Pages:
Jump to: