Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Pre-Sale] Mandala — revolutionary digital asset exchange 🔥 - page 8. (Read 1623 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Will the development team receive tokens after the sale?
Activity: 86
The concept presented is very nice and interesting. but because of many similar projects, I hope the team will be more active and maximized in the promotion. hopefully, for a smooth progress and can compete with others.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
How many localizations will Mandala platform have immediately after the launch?   
Activity: 280
Will it be possible ti use fiat money to buy MDX tokens?
No, the team will accept cryptocurrencies only on the ICO
Is it possible to create cold wallets on Mandala exchange to store cryptocurrnecies?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Is there already any concept of Hardware Wallet? I’m just wondering what size it will have, what it will look like and etc.   
How does 3FA security technology of new generation work?   
Activity: 294
Will it be possible ti use fiat money to buy MDX tokens?
Activity: 406
Let’s say I have a hardware wallet and I store cryptocurrnecies there. What if I wanna sell some part on the exchange? What should I do? How long will take me to transfer cryptocurrencies to the exchange from the hardware wallet?
Activity: 224
What unique security protocols will be used on Mandala?
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
What makes the Mandala digital asset exchange revolutionary? From what it seems at the moment the features it will offer are expected standard exchange features.
And what is meant by removing the 'house edge' and how will it be accomplished?
Activity: 252
I’ve just watched a  video teaser about Hardware Wallet Mandala and I’m surprised: does it turn out that it will be a device for storage of cryptocurrencies? By the way, if you’re interested u can watch the teaser here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n0_crqABJw.
Yep, it’ll be a device which will make storage of cryptocurrencies safer. Such an option of cryptocurrency storage in autonomous mode  is mentioned in crypto community as “HODL”.
Why is it considered to be safer than cold wallets?
Because digital signatures and keys which the users use to make transaction and transfer cryptocurrencies are stored on this device only. No one will be able to steal the keys on the Internet and, consequently, no one will be able to steal cryptocurrencies, too.
What if the hardware wallet itself will be stolen? What then?
Activity: 364
I’ve just watched a  video teaser about Hardware Wallet Mandala and I’m surprised: does it turn out that it will be a device for storage of cryptocurrencies? By the way, if you’re interested u can watch the teaser here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n0_crqABJw.
Yep, it’ll be a device which will make storage of cryptocurrencies safer. Such an option of cryptocurrency storage in autonomous mode  is mentioned in crypto community as “HODL”.
Because digital signatures and keys which the users use to make transaction and transfer cryptocurrencies are stored on this device only. No one will be able to steal the keys on the Internet and, consequently, no one will be able to steal cryptocurrencies, too.
Activity: 364
Activity: 336
When dos the token sale start?
The first round of token sale starts May 11.
Activity: 112
When dos the token sale start?
Activity: 42
when will you launch the project first thing?
Activity: 280
Will some number of MDX tokens remain in reserve?
Yep, the company will allocate 10% of the tokens of the total issue to the reserve fund.

Pages:
Jump to: