Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Pre-Sale] Mandala — revolutionary digital asset exchange 🔥 - page 9. (Read 1623 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
How are u planning to attract global clients to cooperation and what will this partnership give to you?
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I looked at the image. Honestly, I would like more tools for analysis. There may be a more solid combination of colors. And who will signal? I saw a button there.
Merit: 100
Will you platform work round-the-clock or will it be unavailable for the users in some hours?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Will some number of MDX tokens remain in reserve?
Activity: 406
How much will be trading commissions on Mandala? 
I have info that Mandala will offer the best strategies to its users. But I cant understand who will consider these strategies to be the best.
Activity: 196
What digital assets will Mandala users be able to trade?
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Video: How to apply for token listing on Ecex Exhnange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI
Activity: 350
How much is the basic cost of one MDX token on the ICO? 
About  $0,7. But, taking into account the bonuses, the cost of one token will certainly be less.
Activity: 112
How much is the basic cost of one MDX token on the ICO? 
Activity: 392
I’ve got acquainted with the info on Mandala exchange. Apparently, it really has a chance to overcome all the competitors in this market. Let’s wish them luck)
What made u think so?
The project creators are trying to change the concept of cryptomarket. They will offer a powerful trading system which will be easy-managed. It’s said that even the newcomers will be able to understand all the tools easily. In brief, all the tools of the platform will allow the traders to trade wisely instead of  relying on luck.
Their commitments are proved by the fact that every user will have to undergo identification of identity when signing up.
And take into account that undergoing KYC and AML procedures is as easy as possible in order to deprive the users of necessity to spend a lot of time on it. As far as I know, the situation with it is very bad on some exchanges.

But it doesn’t mean that the users will be able to conceal their real data undergoing such simplified procedures, right?
Activity: 112
I’ve got acquainted with the info on Mandala exchange. Apparently, it really has a chance to overcome all the competitors in this market. Let’s wish them luck)
What made u think so?
The project creators are trying to change the concept of cryptomarket. They will offer a powerful trading system which will be easy-managed. It’s said that even the newcomers will be able to understand all the tools easily. In brief, all the tools of the platform will allow the traders to trade wisely instead of  relying on luck.
Their commitments are proved by the fact that every user will have to undergo identification of identity when signing up.
And take into account that undergoing KYC and AML procedures is as easy as possible in order to deprive the users of necessity to spend a lot of time on it. As far as I know, the situation with it is very bad on some exchanges.
Activity: 224
What made u think so?
Activity: 238
What made u think so?
Activity: 224
What made u think so?
Activity: 168
this project has an interesting feature hopefully get support from investors
Activity: 238
Activity: 11
Why are you so focused on users’ support service of the platform? Dont you think technical development is more important?

We've taken a large stance on technical development.

We have the exchange engine developed already - the last steps are UI/UX, feature implementation, and security protocol.

We have a 60day period until our UI/UX is released. We plan to have a demo/mvp before then (within 30/45 days)

We are striving after public beta is released, the final cut will be released shortly after aiming beginning of Q4.

Activity: 336
the information about this project is very complete and interesting, in terms of allocation of funds for promotional programs such as bounty campaign is also quite a lot, I see the allocation of coins for this project is not too excessive, hopefully the sale of coins or ICO reach hardcap before the end of the sale of coins, but what if there is a bit of unsold coin, whether it will be burning
Activity: 176
There will be an airdrop? or bounty program?Huh?
Pages:
Jump to: