Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Pre-Sale] Mandala — revolutionary digital asset exchange 🔥 - page 10. (Read 1623 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Why are you so focused on users’ support service of the platform? Dont you think technical development is more important?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What does Mandala ICO starts?
The pre-sale has just started and it’s gonna be over on May 10.
Do they have any bonuses or discounts available?
Right now 25% bonus is available so the token price is very attractive.
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
Do they have any bonuses or discounts available?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
All the features that mentioned in Mandala really is something worth consideration.
Our assets here should be safe and we could also trade it easily, Honestly I like the look of the market app, really good team (y).
Activity: 350
Activity: 212
Activity: 336
How much can the company raise during the Token Sale?
It seems that the hard cap is $18 million.
Activity: 266
There will be an internal digital advisor on this exchange as far as I understood it. Is it going to be free for the users or you will have to pay for it?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Hello dev, do you have partnership with any registered company? and what will happen if your project dont reach the softcap?
You are willing to increase the standards in this industry. What exactly are you talking about?
Activity: 11
Reading copied and pasted lines from the OP I see ur fail to formalize objectives and set real goals. This is ri fucking diculous. Add this line to the OP, it will follow the spirit of the original message. Mandala is set to order the chaos by traversing the surrounding universe space with the speed of burgeoning force of professional future-oriented conduct motivated by mental picture of altcoin history makers.

Not sure I'm following - happy to clarify anything you may have concerns with.

Thanks
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Reading copied and pasted lines from the OP I see ur fail to formalize objectives and set real goals. This is ri fucking diculous. Add this line to the OP, it will follow the spirit of the original message. Mandala is set to order the chaos by traversing the surrounding universe space with the speed of burgeoning force of professional future-oriented conduct motivated by mental picture of altcoin history makers.
Activity: 11
How many transactions can your system process per second? Will you increase this figure in the future?

We will have the leading scalability options right out of the rip, higher than the industry leading in crypto at the moment. 20,000,000 transactions per second, which can be confirmed with our data release.

Activity: 294
How much can the company raise during the Token Sale?
Activity: 406
What kinda problems can be solved by Mandala?
Activity: 224
Will artificial intelligence be somehow used on the platform? What functions will it perform on Mandala?
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Video: How to apply for token listing on Ecex Exhnange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI
Activity: 280
Great token, can't wait for this token to moon
Will there be built-in trading bots in Mandala??? Will they be free for users?
How many transactions can your system process per second? Will you increase this figure in the future?
Pages:
Jump to: