Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Pre-Sale] Mandala — revolutionary digital asset exchange 🔥 - page 6. (Read 1623 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Hey. I’ve heard that even people producing cannabis illegally always have to use fiat currencies for payment. Why?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How many signals per day will Signaling System provide to users of the Mandala platform?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Have you already tested Signaling System or is It still under development? When will the test results be shared with the community?
Activity: 238
I have already seen systems on several exchanges that allegedly give away trading signals and you can open positions with them. But will Signaling System work on Mandala?
A semi-automatic signaling system provides users with an opportunity to select from preset technical indicators and to test their reliability against the chart history of a digital asset or specified cryptocurrency.
which indicators will this system use?
This signal system tests commonly used indicators’ behavior, for example the MACD, Moving Averages, RSI, etc. The idea is to determine reliability and probability as an entry or exit opportunity for a given position.
And as I understand, this system will only be available to MDX token-holders?
It seems that it will be available to all users, but only MDX token-holders will be able to access premium signals, if you can call them that.
How many tokens will it take to get access to premium trading signals?
Activity: 224
I have already seen systems on several exchanges that allegedly give away trading signals and you can open positions with them. But will Signaling System work on Mandala?
A semi-automatic signaling system provides users with an opportunity to select from preset technical indicators and to test their reliability against the chart history of a digital asset or specified cryptocurrency.
This signal system tests commonly used indicators’ behavior, for example the MACD, Moving Averages, RSI, etc. The idea is to determine reliability and probability as an entry or exit opportunity for a given position.
It seems that it will be available to all users, but only MDX token-holders will be able to access premium signals, if you can call them that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
The name of the project is a credit. But, in your description a lot of pathos. "Mandala is revolutionizing industry." - Let's say, but what's the revolution? "Mandala offers a new way to engage in desperate need with active strategy and decisive action
and will promote acceptance and promotion. "This is a set of phrases that breaks the brain. Briefly, in simple language to convey information to the investor.The design of the program, judging by the photo - need more modern.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
friendly interface to provide an easy access is the key for the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies..
i really like what Mandala pretends..  was following the project some time ago..and still waiting for the bounty thread to appear...
Juts in case... if you need already the greatest spanish translator of the galaxy...   please let me know. Grin
kindly check my references https://drive.google.com/open?id=1It3mGiOqowJXM0kplsH4SZacqNypR4c3AHwSDBB6cA0
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Can I pay for the purchase of tokens with US dollars?

No, the company does not accept fiat currency for payment.
Activity: 294
Can I pay for the purchase of tokens with US dollars?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What will be done during the technical implementation of the platform? More precisely, what exactly will the money allocated for "Development" be spent on?
Activity: 196
Will investors also be able to use risk strategy system? Or will this service be available only to traders?
Merit: 0
Will only users with MDX tokens be able to access the risk strategy system on Mandala?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
How can you assess the level of customer service on the Mandala platform after it is launched?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Will you conduct a marketing campaign after the platform’s development, or will you spend all the money on technical implementation?
How will the risk strategy system work on Mandala?
The profit and risk management system on the Mandala platform offers users a semi-automatic tool that can protect their portfolio by generating data from an individual's current trade position, the specific assets recent price activity as well as measuring their entire portfolio.
Yeah, well, that's in general. Do you have more specific information?
The information, that is got from an individual account, provides suggested “profit take” zone along with a “risk limit” zone. With one click, exchange users can apply the Mandala Risk Strategy System to their current position as well as customize their profit and risk thresholds.
So, it would be something like stop-loss and take-profit?
Pages:
Jump to: