Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 58. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello. As far as I understand, miners will receive rewards for providing their computing power on the platform. But in which specific cases will they get this reward? All the info is blurred, I’d like it to be more specific.
Miners will get rewards only for provision of their computing power for training neural networks. And it’ll be more profitable than mining crypto currencies. At least, it’s a statement of developers.
In fact, it isn’t the only way for miner to get a reward. They will also be paid when a doctor uses a neural network, which was trained with the help of their computing power. They can also receive reward if retraining of the neural network is needed.
How will orders for the need of computing power be distributed between the miners?
Activity: 238
Hello. As far as I understand, miners will receive rewards for providing their computing power on the platform. But in which specific cases will they get this reward? All the info is blurred, I’d like it to be more specific.
Miners will get rewards only for provision of their computing power for training neural networks. And it’ll be more profitable than mining crypto currencies. At least, it’s a statement of developers.
In fact, it isn’t the only way for miner to get a reward. They will also be paid when a doctor uses a neural network, which was trained with the help of their computing power. They can also receive reward if retraining of the neural network is needed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 406
Tell me please, will there be any requirements for miner’s equipment for working on your platform?
Greetings. Can I apply somewhere if I don’t want my SCH tokens to be exchanged to Skycoins?
Good afternoon. Why should a programmer create Priv1NN and Priv2NN, if they don’t play a special role in the operation of the neural network?
I’ve read the info that the platform will determine the computing complexity of the neural networks itself. What rules will the system be guided by when calculating this indicator?
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
Hello. Tell me, how many days is it left before the end of pre-ICO?

Pre-ICO will be over in 12 days, so hurry up and buy tokens with great benefits!

thank you for the information, I will also try to help spread this information,
 so that potential investors are not late, and immediately buy this coin
Activity: 84

Pre-ICO will be over in 12 days, so hurry up and buy tokens with great benefits!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Friends, at what rate will SCH be exchanged to Skycoins after the ICO is over?

1 SCH will be exchanged to 100 Skycoins
Activity: 392
Friends, at what rate will SCH be exchanged to Skycoins after the ICO is over?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. I’d really like to work in Skychain in order to create neural networks, but I was confused by the fact that ANN developers won’t get any reward for using their developments. It is somehow unfair that only miners and data providers will get payment. I'd better perform hospitals’ tasks.
This happens only if you enable public access when publishing a neural network. If you publish it as a private one, you’ll receive payment.
How will users find my ANN if the publication is private?
If you choose this option, the neural network will be stored on your PC, and info on it will be published on the platform. Then users will contact you and you’ll perform their tasks yourself.
Well, this option suits me. And what percentage of the payment will I have to give to the miners and providers of medical info?

Such an option doesn’t provide an opportunity of use of other modules of the system. I mean that you’ll have to deal with either training of the neural network or its retraining on your own.
This operation scheme is too complicated for me. Are there any other options besides this one?
Good afternoon. I’d really like to work in Skychain in order to create neural networks, but I was confused by the fact that ANN developers won’t get any reward for using their developments. It is somehow unfair that only miners and data providers will get payment. I'd better perform hospitals’ tasks.
This happens only if you enable public access when publishing a neural network. If you publish it as a private one, you’ll receive payment.
If you choose this option, the neural network will be stored on your PC, and info on it will be published on the platform. Then users will contact you and you’ll perform their tasks yourself.
Well, this option suits me. And what percentage of the payment will I have to give to the miners and providers of medical info?

Such an option doesn’t provide an opportunity of use of other modules of the system. I mean that you’ll have to deal with either training of the neural network or its retraining on your own.
Activity: 55
Crypto is getting so crazy now a days.
Pages:
Jump to: