Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 56. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Won’t pre-ICO be over before January 6?

Judging by the pace of sales, I’d say that reaching hard-cap and premature completion of the pre-sale are very likely.
Merit: 10
as far as I understand there will be gpu mining, right? If so when is it available?
Activity: 322
Good afternoon. Won’t pre-ICO be over before January 6?
Activity: 294
Hey. How many tokens are already sold?

According to info on the site, about 900 thousand are.
Activity: 336
Hey. How many tokens are already sold?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. I’ve heard recently that you’re planning to launch your own base for training neural networks of third-party companies. Why should you help your direct competitors?
It helps to increase the value of the token. In fact, the base itself will be a kind of a marketplace where third-party companies can order workouts for their products.
I still can’t see any benefit for Skychain tokens’ holders. What will such cooperation give them?
Everyone who has provided data that was used subsequently to train the neural network gets a share of the profit made by the platform itself.
Thank you, I got it now. Will I get any profit if my data were used to train the internal neural network of Skychain platform?
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. I’ve heard recently that you’re planning to launch your own base for training neural networks of third-party companies. Why should you help your direct competitors?
It helps to increase the value of the token. In fact, the base itself will be a kind of a marketplace where third-party companies can order workouts for their products.
I still can’t see any benefit for Skychain tokens’ holders. What will such cooperation give them?
Everyone who has provided data that was used subsequently to train the neural network gets a share of the profit made by the platform itself.
Activity: 364
How long will it take your service’s artificial intelligence to realize that current course of treatment is ineffective and assign new therapy?
Hello. Will your service be able to make different diagnoses for two people with similar symptoms, if the disease itself was caused by two different factors? Of course, the question is purely theoretical.
Activity: 224
Is it possible that the neural network will offer me to pass unnecessary tests? Anyway, my insurance isn’t endless.
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. I believe that you need to teach the service to read handwritten texts in order to improve its efficiency. How do you like this idea?
Let’s suppose that the network needs to process an image or a table. What file extensions will it support?
Hey. Will your AI be able to recognize speech, or will it be necessary to enter data manually?
Activity: 347
CMC Community
Any red flags about this? Couldn't find any really (apart from the slightly strange presentation video maybe Wink ).
Team is from WSS Consulting which is an established company with quite a few specialized employees from what I see.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hi,
will the unsold tokens be burned?
Why did you split the ico sale in a "pre sale" and a "token sale" which are both approx. 2 weeks long?
Activity: 168
Good afternoon. Is a soft-cap for your pre-sale reached?
Yes, it took less than 24 hours to do it, the amount of tokens sold has been continuously increasing since that moment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. Is a soft-cap for your pre-sale reached?
Pages:
Jump to: