Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 29. (Read 1885 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I filled out the form, I hope in a short answer  Grin
Activity: 98
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team?

In december 2017 we had first  Carco conference , where we invited our local potential investors and where we presented Alpha version of the project CARCO. Feedback was very positive and promising, and we are continuing working optimistic. For the 4th quarter we are preparing big CARCO conference, where Beta version will be presented, as well our team and our future steps. I personally would like to participate at the most of the majors Crypto Events around the world, but at this stadium we are very time limited focusing to our project, so we take advantage participating those conferences online. I alreadz have ticket for the next big event in April - blockchainsummitfrankfurt , and I am looking forward to participate there.

Please subscribe to our newsletter and stay tuned!

Why, in your opinion, the project is worth ICOing? What is its difference from similar projects?

Why ICO?
We think, the ICO is a great opportunity to spread the idea and knowledge that such a project CARCO soon will be developed. As second, this is as well a showing factor, how good idea is from the point of public view and from the potentional investors. Once investors recognize the idea like good one, sure there is a good perspective to bring such a project to life! We all know, especially those, who is traveling a lot, how expensive will be convesrion from one to another fiat currency when you are buying some services during travel. So Carco tokens will be added value to this project because regardless where the territorially you will be, the rate will be always the same in sence of conversion, as well great opportunity for investors, with CARCO token they can have great reason to earn the money!

Why we are different!
As nowadays we can see, the Automakers are already offering some car2car communication, based on the protocol communication between hardware.
What CARCO is, is a comprehensive solution, which on the first place is concerning for a driver2driver communication on the level of social network contacting, which is very important for the drivers, not only in sense of the wehicle hardware, but in the sense of driving-traveling information, as well a drivers support in case of emergency. As I have said, comprehensive solution from the point of view, not only social networking as known from the FB and others, but offering support to the drivers during travel, as well marketing platform, a specially designed for a drivers during the ride. CARCO Beta version will be offering as described in our project. Carco will be paying attention and will be open for all users suggestions, comments, which will be affected to upgrade CARCO to be even more efficient!

I should say, that this idea is interesting, but not so fresh and new. This projects not looks like a full clone of previous projects based on the same idea and may it will not repeat mistakes. I believe that you have taken into account experience of previous projects

Hi Mutanca!
I am not familiar with one, can you provide more info about those project(s).
Thanks in advance  Smiley
Activity: 156
Do you have any cooperation or partnership with big or middle companies?
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
can i use Imtoken wallet to participate in ICO?
Hi, where can I see any info about the CEO or other team members?
I'm really hate this comment, you can find in on the website so you can read the info about the CEO and the others team member
Don't be so harsh there mate. Look, he is just a newbie and I think he just wants to be noticed or get helped by someone else. Maybe there is a chance that he will join and invest in the project so he's asking questions about the ICO

Indeed, like Captain_Jack_Sparrow said, not everyone had opportunity to check on our site.
You can freely found all about project and its team here:

BitcoinTalk
Website
Kickico
Whitepaper

All about our team you can find here!

Activity: 387
Merit: 106
a very promising and awesome project. I am sure many investors are interested in your project. I want to know, what is the purpose of your project?
Activity: 238
are/is there other ways to invest rather than crypto/ico token issue?
Activity: 148
I very like you project. Very solid approach u have guys.
Like a lot of other people asking... Can one of the team members address how the token is going to be profitable for the investors?
Activity: 233
Do you plan to bring anymore advisors on?
Activity: 155
Hi, do you have some blog or fb page where we can follow the latest news about the project?
I'm interested in the development of the project.
How many rounds does this ico have?

Sure we are open for cooperation. Contact me on [email protected].
About "rounds" I did not get it perfectly...If you mean about stages, preICO stage starts on March 1st, 2018 and ICO stage will be in late 2nd or early in 3th quarter 2018.
If your question is related to de project development, we will have 3 stages:
    1. Beta release    
    2. CarcoHUB Version 1.0    
    3. CARCO Full version with CarcoPAY system

Activity: 186
I'm really hate this comment, you can find in on the website so you can read the info about the CEO and the others team member
Don't be so harsh there mate. Look, he is just a newbie and I think he just wants to be noticed or get helped by someone else. Maybe there is a chance that he will join and invest in the project so he's asking questions about the ICO
Yeah, I agree with you. The best way to do is guide them and tell them how they can see it in the site. This is common to all newbies now - they are lazy to search the details and they want a direct answers
Hi, one question --- will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?

Sure token will be possible to use for a trading on the trading platforms as well. Once full version of CARCO solution will be released our token will be on the major platforms.

Why do you use the blockchain?

Carco Blockchain part, you mentioning, will be included with function "sale", where all users will be having option sell or buy a vehicle and where in the background the contract will be placed and signed via Blockchain technology.

Activity: 214
Activity: 146
I like this project and wish this will be great. Looks very imposing! I am interested in details of using smart contracts in your project. Where can I look into?
Activity: 213
Activity: 207
Why, in your opinion, the project is worth ICOing? What is its difference from similar projects?
Pages:
Jump to: