Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 26. (Read 1885 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
What are your benefits among other projects?
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
Hi there! Do you need additional developers?
Activity: 213
Hello Dev

Good luck with project development.

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Very interesting project and application. Very needed to have a deceltralized App driver and social network. Will stay in touch to see your future efforts.
Activity: 98
Hm. How will I get the part of the profit? In fiat or crypto? Or in tokens of ico that you invest in?
Could you please explain, I’m new to crypto

From the point of view of an investor -
-during preICO and ICO stage there will be opportunities for the investors to buy CARCO tokens by reduced price .
Once the product will be released, our tokens will gain on the value and you could sell them by the actual market price which normaly should be higher than you bought.

If you are asking like a user of CARCO platform -
-then all bonuses you get, you can use either in token value either in fiat value using our CarcoPAY paying system!

https://thumb.ibb.co/ibhLkn/carco_ad4.jpg

Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Carco is for me a very nice and promising project. Hopefully, it will proceed smoothly and achieve success in accordance with the expectations of all of us. And hopefully will get more and more participants who join this project and many investors who are interested in its further development
good project, but i didn't see the ICO details on the site (because the time was not enough, I didn't see the white paper), and i want to know the basic profile...

Here you can find all about preICO stage, which starts on March 1st, 2018!

Our pre-ICO campaign will take place on Kickico raising platform and on our website.
From the total Carco Token (CARCO) pool we have dedicated 15 % of all tokens for the pre-ICO campaign,
which amounts to 97 500 000 Carco tokens.

Tokens will be sold under the following terms:
     1 CARCO = 0,00008 ETH
     1 ETH = 12500 CARCO
Discounts:
    <2   ETH = 45% (up to 2 ETH)  
    <5   ETH = 50% (2 to 5 ETH)
    <15 ETH = 55% (5 to 15 ETH)
    <50 ETH = 60% (15 to 50 ETH)
    <100 ETH = 65% (50 to 100 ETH)
    ≥100 ETH = 70% (100 and up ETH)

We are accepting ETH and BTC!

Fell free to joining our whitelist and get a special PRESALE discount!

Activity: 193
The project looks like a long-term hold for me. There is great potential in it. I am really excited about the future of CARCO.
Do you allow investors from the US to participate?
Activity: 195
Hm. How will I get the part of the profit? In fiat or crypto? Or in tokens of ico that you invest in?
Could you please explain, I’m new to crypto
Activity: 198
transparency i think is one thing that can make people gain trust. Glad to see actual faces behind the community. I'll always be waiting for update from you guys
Activity: 200
This is an interesting project, more people are getting interested in Carco project. And I am glad because the people are also waiting for more updates to this project just like me. It is because we believe in the great potential that Carco can make what it says for the benefits of the community and the people around here in the crypto world.
Activity: 205
This project is one of the best IcO for the beginning of this year, the team here is also spotless, no reason not to trust them from my point of view!
Activity: 199
good project, but i didn't see the ICO details on the site (because the time was not enough, I didn't see the white paper), and i want to know the basic profile...
Activity: 194
What do you guys think how the token is going to be profitable?
Invest only risk money you can afford to lose. Make decisions based on what you think, not what others tell you, more often they are not out for your interest, they are out for theirs. And if you want to learn what to invest in - use reliable websites  to investigate coins
Activity: 134
Hi, are you going to be published on Github?
What is your marketing plan? How are you going to advertise your product? 

We knows for sure, without marketing there is no promotion and if is not promotion, then is not good perspective for any of the projects and CARCO is not exception too. We are preparing marketing plan specifically for the promotion of our product.
We are already publishing press releases in internet media, planning to promote us on our conferences etc.
For marketing activities we are planning to spend as minimum 15% of income, so I think this is quite reasonable value to get decent marketing support  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: