Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 31. (Read 1885 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hi, one question --- will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?
Merit: 0
Why do you use the blockchain?
Activity: 140
Hi everyone! Have you seen any other similar projects already?
hi I haven’t seen any similar projects yet. And in my opinion this project is kind of unique speaking about their concept and proposed solutions
Activity: 140
I would like to join, but I want to first find as much information about the project as possible Roll Eyes
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Hi, I have not seen anything like it yet. So I think this is the best project now. True. I look forward to seeing all functions
hi, i was very interested in the project, I will participate in ICO, good luck and good work! Cool
Activity: 131
I'm interested in the development of the project.
How many rounds does this ico have?
Activity: 213
Good whitepaper you have here, very detailed. Obviously serious approach to business.
Do you have any restriction on the countries?
Activity: 133
Activity: 214
Carco is surely bringing plenty of attention itself! I'm not sure if there is anything similar, or is maybe it's one of a kind. Whatever it is, this one is certain! I wouldn't mind to be part of the Bounty program if it is available. So I'm actually looking forward to this and how it will develop Grin
Activity: 144
Hello
Tokens unsold will be burned after the Ico?
Activity: 216
I just want to express all the warmth and gratitude I have towards the CARCO creators! I'm absolutely looking forward to see how the project develops. I personally believe you will have a big success! Wink
Activity: 208
What do you guys think how the token is going to be profitable?
It's impossible to say for sure, but I have great hopes about this project in general and the profits it could provide for investors. Anyway you should do some analysis and decide for yourself is it worth your investment.
Activity: 153
The idea behind this project is huge and I can see it doing very well in the nearest future. I can't wait to have some of the tokens for myself Cool
Activity: 213
I think it depends on the app, how people value it, the demand, the price token hits the exchanges. There are too many variables to give an exact verdict, most ICOs where people I know have invested in have increased in price but there were serious analysis undertaken before the purchase
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
I think it would be profitable, the idea is good, the team too. Yes and now not many such projects, competition until there is no
Activity: 228
Activity: 162
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. Success to the team! Grin
Activity: 98
very interesting. will wait for your bounty program to start

CARCO BOUNTY PROGRAM IS HERE!!!

Dear BitcoinTalk members! We are glad that we can finally announced, that our bounty program is known and opened now!

We tried to make our offer enough motivated for you
and we hope that you are going to like it!

The last day of joining to CARCO bounty program is 05/03/2018! The end date of the CARCO Bounty program is 30/04/2018!

CARCO preICO starts on 1.3.2018 and ends on 30.4.2018!

It total there will be 650,000,000 of CARCO tokens released once,
after preICO campaign will be finished!
For preICO Bounty we will distribute 7,000,000 Carco tokens !

Proportion of the preICO bounty pool:

% of bounty      qty of
  Type of publishment      Token pool      tokens
  • FACEBOOK, TWITTER, TELEGRAM                    40%                         2,800,000
  • BLOGS/MEDIA                                               20%                         1,400,000
  • VIDEO CAMPAIGN                                          15%                         1,050,000
  • TRANSLATION/COMMUNITY                            15%                         1,050,000
  • SIGNATURE                                                   10%                            700,000

Carco will reward experienced writers, who create and publish articles, make video clips, news items, reviews, translations and other written content about the Carco project, including information about the token sale and/or guides for the prospective buyers!

Materials should be published in:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Telegram
  • Forums (bitcointalk etc.)
  • Online media
  • YouTube
  • Translation of Carco web page, as well of our white paper (German, Russian, Chinese, Korean and others per request)

Carco will also reward video producers, who can create and publish quality video-content,
presentations or blogs about Carco  project and the token sale!

We love rules, so that is why we want you respect them too!
  • The site to publish the article should exist for at least 6 months
  • Articles can be submitted in English, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, German, French
  • Videos can be submitted in English only and should be in good quality
  • Number of words in article must exceed 300, length of the video must exceed 1 minute
  • Content must be original and grammatically correct
  • The article should contain at least 2 links to any of the following sources:
CARCO official site, CARCO video presentation, CARCO on BitcoinTalk ANN thread
  • The article must be applicable for indexing by search engines

Activity: 112
Merit: 2
very interesting. will wait for your bounty program to start
Pages:
Jump to: