Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 30. (Read 1885 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Hi, where can I see any info about the CEO or other team members?
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Is it possible to read somewhere a confirmation from members of the advisory board regarding their support of the project and their view on it?
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
I just found out about this project... It looks interesting. I'll take my time to look this up before putting my money on it.
Yes you need to think again if you want to put your money on an ICO project, because there are still many out there that can even be good or can be ugly. I think this project is pretty good for investment.
Activity: 195
This is a great project, I like your ideas! Waiting for the news from you.
But could you clarify do your team have enough experience for projects like this?
Activity: 198
I just found out about this project... It looks interesting. I'll take my time to look this up before putting my money on it.
Activity: 71
This is an important project. I'm very excited about its development and having the opportunity to support via the ICO
Activity: 176
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention. Do you plan any marketing campaigns?
Activity: 194
My money put into Carco was the perfect investing choice, waiting for my benefits! Cool
Activity: 200
I should say, that this idea is interesting, but not so fresh and new. This projects not looks like a full clone of previous projects based on the same idea and may it will not repeat mistakes. I believe that you have taken into account experience of previous projects
Activity: 98
Great project, but what is the guarantee of long-term work of this project?

On the long term success depends definitely from the popularity of project itself. We sure will do anything to bring product closer to the users and try to meet their requirements. I personally think not only the modules like CarcoPay and social networking will be main reason of popularity, but advertising in sense of "trade on the way" with integrated Blockcain, will be crucial added value to the project CARCO!

Activity: 217
No one could guarantee, you invest on your own risk...
Activity: 199
Can I connect with founders? And how?
Activity: 205
There are no guarantees, but I very much believe that the team will implement everything that they originally said and planned!
Activity: 184
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team?
Good whitepaper you have here, very detailed. Obviously serious approach to business.
Do you have any restriction on the countries?

Actualy there are some restrictions for the citizens, who lives either in Singapore, China or USA.
Carco is surely bringing plenty of attention itself! I'm not sure if there is anything similar, or is maybe it's one of a kind. Whatever it is, this one is certain! I wouldn't mind to be part of the Bounty program if it is available. So I'm actually looking forward to this and how it will develop Grin

We will be happy to see you in our Bounty team  Wink
Activity: 134
Hello
Tokens unsold will be burned after the Ico?

We hope there will be not much lefted tokens at the end of ICO stage, but yes, if there will be any, they will be burned...
Activity: 187
I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and entertaining projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed!
I just want to express all the warmth and gratitude I have towards the CARCO creators! I'm absolutely looking forward to see how the project develops. I personally believe you will have a big success! Wink

Thank you! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: