Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 28. (Read 1885 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Could you tell us a bit more about the exchanges you plan to be in ? Do you already have official agreement with some of these?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
looks interesting with such idea behind this project is huge and will see how it doing very well in the nearest future,  can't wait to have some of the tokens for myself of this Cheesy
Activity: 98
I can proudly announce that Carco’s press releases were published on Techbullion website.
Below you can see what author Angela Scott-Briggs wrote about us.

https://thumb.ibb.co/fRKHT7/Carco_web.png

https://thumb.ibb.co/bv19an/Techbullion_Carcopay1.png

Very interesting project, I think it will attract more number of investors. Interested in the question of how much money it has already collected??

We still have not started yet so we didn't raise any funds yet!
Our preICO campaign starts on March 1st.2018, where we will be raising 1000 ETH (soft cap) and 4200ETH (hard cap)
for preICO quantity of 97 500 000 Carco tokens, with price of 0,00008 ETH for a 1 CARCO token.
Check please here our discounts!

are/is there other ways to invest rather than crypto/ico token issue?

There will be option funding us with BTC, ETH and USD through our website (next week this option will be seen on our site)
and with ETH and Kick coins through web site Kickico!

Do you have any cooperation or partnership with big or middle companies?

If you mean some financial partnerships, we do not have any.
The only partnership we are sharing now is a partnership in the technical view. We are cooperating with a developers from a companies, where the main customers are the leading car manufacturers.
Thanks to our team member Mr.Vincent Maholetti, we are having directly contact to the lead developers of diferent kind of application, especially designed for a automotive industry, where clients feedback is already known and we can operate with those important information.

I very like you project. Very solid approach u have guys.
Like a lot of other people asking... Can one of the team members address how the token is going to be profitable for the investors?

It is hard to say because everything will depend on popularity of the product itself.
We all are strong believe in CARCO success and we all hope in a big profitability of CARCO tokens.
Our predictions are published in our Whitepaper as well here.

can i use Imtoken wallet to participate in ICO?

If your question is connected to preICO funding stage, then the answer is YES, but only trough carcohub.com website!

There will be option funding us with BTC, ETH and USD through our website (next week this option will be seen on our site).
trough Kickico funding is alloud only for owners of the privat key of your e-wallet, so if you are own one, you are welcome  Smiley

I like this project and wish this will be great. Looks very imposing! I am interested in details of using smart contracts in your project. Where can I look into?

Just check our site and subscribe on to Carco newsletter to stay updated!

Is it possible to read somewhere a confirmation from members of the advisory board regarding their support of the project and their view on it?

Unfortunately there is nothing on the paper at the moment.
There will be team/advisory board in the start of the March and I will do all my best to close this topic!

You can freely contact them thru contact forms on our Carcohub website.

Activity: 214
Very interesting project, I think it will attract more number of investors. Interested in the question of how much money it has already collected??
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
Personally, the project seemed quite interesting to me! Pleased with the affordable price of ICO. The idea is necessary and quite feasible with the availability of funds and an experienced team! I advise you to take a closer look at this project.
Activity: 144
I should say, that this idea is interesting, but not so fresh and new. This projects not looks like a full clone of previous projects based on the same idea and may it will not repeat mistakes. I believe that you have taken into account experience of previous projects
This is a great project, I like your ideas! Waiting for the news from you.
But could you clarify do your team have enough experience for projects like this?

It takes almost a year before I gathered a CARCO team, which means I specially choose people with the professional experience and whit whom I personally have worked with and having positive business experience with them.
I must admit when the idea Carco showed up, I didn't had any clue what the Blockchain is   Huh, but two years later we have studied and we are prepared to accept the Carco challenge!

Like famous Rockefeller once said: "Don't try to be "couch" expert of something new, better hire the real experts and save time and money!".
 Grin Grin Grin

Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention. Do you plan any marketing campaigns?

Sure we do ComSILVER! Marketing campaign is even more important than project itself.
And marketing campaign together with a good project is even better, so our priority is to bring project to life and as well promoting it!

Activity: 216
Massive team , the details are great , i wonder what this project can do in the future, great job best of luck dev   
Can I connect with founders? And how?

Sure you can ViaMani! Not all of our team members have soc.profiles, but we all have email contact addresses published on our Website and you can freely get in contact with us.
If you prefer the telephone call better, then just send me an email and I will provide you my number!

Pages:
Jump to: