Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 27. (Read 1885 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
I have participated in many projects and I know this is a good one. The project focuses on being innovative and I think one of its kind. 
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Guys ,tell me please...Where is your bounty thread? Project is very good Grin
Activity: 187
What is your marketing plan? How are you going to advertise your product? 
Activity: 126
Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a project dev team?
Activity: 98
Ur project seems to be very reliable but Im curious if your company oficially registred somewhere? U know, Im not ready invest in the project that even does not have the jurisdiction. And dont have any permition for the operations on the market like legally u know  

You do not have a worry Granijurus!
Born and raised in Slovenia , working in Slovenia and CARCO has a slovenian passport as well  Wink

What currency do you accept?  What is the practical use of your token?

There will be option funding us with BTC, ETH and USD through our website (next week this option will be seen on our site) and with ETH and Kick coins through web site Kickico!

CARCO token (ERC20) is our official currency on which the CARCO payment system is based.
Carco token will be accepted as a payment method for all our contract partners, sales, service stations, web portals, etc., where they will take and process CARCO tokens at its current value. Each owner will be able to store their tokens in the Carco wallet, from where users can perform any transaction. For all services (such as ATM machines and other product and service providers) within as well as outside the Carco network, we are developing a payment method CarcoPAY. CarcoPAY will be based on a contactless payment card, which will be directly connected with the user’s current Carco token status in his wallet.
Activity: 126
Ur project seems to be very reliable but Im curious if your company oficially registred somewhere? U know, Im not ready invest in the project that even does not have the jurisdiction. And dont have any permition for the operations on the market like legally u know 
Activity: 140
Do you have an airdrop or bounty program for this ICO?
Activity: 140
What currency do you accept?  What is the practical use of your token?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Hey guys. I was wondering why we need to use blockchain technology for this project and what purpose does it serve? maybe I missed something. but im not getting a clear picture...
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news.

Thank you! We do our best  Wink
Activity: 8
Interesting project. Great job!
Activity: 131
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news.
Could you please point out what you are trying to do which no other project has tried to do so far? I can't see the value you are trying to add to the current crypto eco space. I might be wrong though...

Large car companies, such as BWW, Daimler Group, and others, are trying to find a universal communication interface, which will enable “conversation among vehicles”. The CARCO project team feels that communication at the technical level is useful, but more importantly is  that the communication process also includes the driver. The driver is the one that directly keeps track of events on the road, and is the one who can directly transfer an information to other drivers, even when the drivers do not know each other, but share a common denominator – the (same) road. The CARCO core is a decentralized social network CarcoHUB with is't specially designed application for drivers, which can easily communicate on the base driver2driver while driving. Identity goes through registration plate recognition of nearby cars or through geolocation functions of mobile devices.
The system is not another "unuseful" algorithm, which we know lately with certain ICOs, but it is comprehensive blockchain technologic solution, that offers drivers and other users a simple communication, payment service, advertising, entertainment, bonuses and that is why CARCO will be effective among the all user generations as well it is a great investment opportunityfor the investors!

Activity: 213
Could you please point out what you are trying to do which no other project has tried to do so far? I can't see the value you are trying to add to the current crypto eco space. I might be wrong though...
Could you tell us a bit more about the exchanges you plan to be in ? Do you already have official agreement with some of these?

Carco project is in a preICO stage, where tokens are not issued yet! Once the project will successfully passed preICO and the tokens will be released, we can start looking interest the exchangers to put our CARCO token to their platforms.   

looks interesting with such idea behind this project is huge and will see how it doing very well in the nearest future,  can't wait to have some of the tokens for myself of this Cheesy

zyrenhufalar11 thank you!
Soon will be opportunity to get our tokens. Our preICO will start on March 1st.2018!

Pages:
Jump to: