Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 32. (Read 1885 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Do you visit meetups or roadshows to attract new investors or partners ? Which of them ?  

In december 2017 we had first  Carco conference , where we invited our local potential investors and where we presented Alpha version of the project CARCO. Feedback was very positive and promising, and we are continuing working optimistic. For the 4th quarter we are preparing big CARCO conference, where Beta version will be presented, as well our team and our future steps. I personally would like to participate at the most of the majors Crypto Events around the world, but at this stadium we are very time limited focusing to our project, so we take advantage participating those conferences online. I alreadz have ticket for the next big event in April - blockchainsummitfrankfurt , and I am looking forward to participate there.

I'd like to know more about the team members, where can I find more details about the guys who are working on the project? Their, education, working experience etc  

All about our team you can find here!

Could you briefly explain what is your service do exactly? What is the point of your project? And where can I find news about project?

The CARCO core is a decentralized social network CarcoHUB with is't specially designed application for drivers, which can easily communicate with vehicles or their drivers while driving, or can meet new ones through registration plate recognition of nearby cars or through geolocation functions of mobile devices. The necessary information is then displayed in the simple application menu.
CARCO modules include:
  • CarcoHUB
  • CarcoPAY
  • CarcoHORIZON
  • CarcoPLAY
  • CarcoBONUS
  • CarcoCHAIN
  • CarCONOMY

More you can find here:
Website
Kickico
Whitepaper

All news about project will be published on our web site and here on Bitcointalk!

Activity: 149
Do you visit meetups or roadshows to attract new investors or partners ? Which of them ?  
Will your service use cryptocurrencies only? Or fiat money, too?

If your question is connected to preICO/ICO funding stage, then the answer is the same as to previously member:

There will be option funding us with BTC, ETH and USD through our website (next week this option will be seen on our site) and with ETH and Kick coins through web site Kickico!

If you mean "service" like CarcoPAY payment service, CarcoPay system is a prepaid paying system, where user will be able manualy or automatically convert their crypto money from a  Carco wallet to a fiat money and get possibility to use CARCO payCARD as a paying instrument all over the world. CarcoPay will be supporting VISA and EC standards!

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Do you have some video or something - about how it works?
Activity: 228
I'd like to know more about the team members, where can I find more details about the guys who are working on the project? Their, education, working experience etc 
Activity: 119
Could you briefly explain what is your service do exactly? What is the point of your project? And where can I find news about project?
Activity: 71
Will your service use cryptocurrencies only? Or fiat money, too?
Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?

There will be option funding us with BTC, ETH and USD through our website (next week this option will be seen on our site) and with ETH and Kick coins through web site Kickico!
Activity: 162
The project seems interested, so devs please keep the audience updated, thx)
Great idea. Keep up the good work and don't let us down. There are so many fake coins these days but this is real, just spoke to the admin and they have prospect

Definitely I agree, there is a lot of scams on the internet nowadays
I can assure, we people are real, we believe in CARCO future and more than our investors we do not want disappoint  ourselves!
Thanks for your support!
Activity: 218
Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?
Very interesting project with all the components of a road map and white paper. The developers have clearly described problems and the solutions Cool
I see great potential in this project!

We do our best! Thank you  Wink
Ok, this looks like it has great potential, can you tell me more about your partnerships if there are any?

If you mean some financial partnerships, we do not have any. The only partnership we are sharing now is a partnership in the technical view. We are cooperating with a developers from a companies, where the main customers are the leading car manufacturers. Thanks to our team member Mr.Vincent Maholetti, we are having directly contact to the lead developers of diferent kind of application, especially designed for a automotive industry, where clients feedback is already known and we can operate with those important information.
How long have your team been involved in blockchain?

From the very first beginning of the idea of Carco project in 2016, we realized, that without Blockchain expert there will be hard work for us to include this important issue into our project. That is why we started to learn about Blockchain and brought our knowledge to the level of individual and independent stage, where our experts can meet the requirements of the Blockchain issue in project CARCO!

The project seems interesting, but what will happen if you fail to collect funds?

We have few potentially anchor investors, which finds the CARCO project as a promising project and they promised supporting us during our ICO stage once, if we successfully passing preICO campaign. We are not affraid to raise 1000 ETH for passing to a ICO stage, because avare we believe in this project and we know, what we are capable of. We understand doubts of investors and the fact is staying the fact, in case not raising enough funds to successfully pass the preICO stage, all  investors will get all ther funds returned back to their accounts. As we believe in CARCO project and its implementation, we surely will find another way to get investors to bring CARCO to life!
Activity: 156
Great idea. Keep up the good work and don't let us down. There are so many fake coins these days but this is real, just spoke to the admin and they have prospect
How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for? 

On preICO we will be raising 1000 ETH (soft cap) and 4200ETH (hard cap) for 97 500 000 Carco tokens, with price of 0,00008 ETH for a 1 CARCO token.
Our funds will be spend as follows:
- 70% product development
- 15% ICO stage preparation 
- 15% commercializing of the product
Pages:
Jump to: