Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PREICO] 🚀 🅱onum - Global backed loans and deposits on blockchain 🚀 - page 2. (Read 14284 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
can the team need to think about how to somehow reward people leaving feedback about the platform? At least until it starts to be in demand?

For this, there is a bounty campaign. In the campaign of telegrams there is a condition with participation in the discussion in the official group of the project. The reward for this is more than worthy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
can the team need to think about how to somehow reward people leaving feedback about the platform? At least until it starts to be in demand?
Activity: 476
apparently, people who used the platform there) or they just do not write here. it's a pity the team could take care of this.
If people need a service, they just use it. To make them talk about their experiences, they need to be interested somehow.
Activity: 588
The project looks interesting, excellent and favorable conditions for borrowers! The idea of the team is unique, which will entail fundamental changes in the sphere of lending!
The interest rate that the platform wants to support is really unique.
Are you talking about the interest on the loan or about the interest on the deposit?
First option. The interest on the deposit is quite normal.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

Most things are interconnected yes, but the fact that Bitcoin is somewhat correlated to the stock market does raise an interesting question. Why is it the case? And I think there is no easy answer to that. Over time though it might decouple quite a bit from the stock market once it is accepted as an alternative investment opportunity by the broader public.
There can be many options. The main thing is that bitcoin can be a good guarantee of credit and used on this platform.
Activity: 910
apparently, people who used the platform there) or they just do not write here. it's a pity the team could take care of this.
I think we'll see reviews from real users. It is necessary to give time for the testing.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
You came to the idea that in general everything in the world is interconnected. Yes, now the world is global and financially connected in all spheres.

Most things are interconnected yes, but the fact that Bitcoin is somewhat correlated to the stock market does raise an interesting question. Why is it the case? And I think there is no easy answer to that. Over time though it might decouple quite a bit from the stock market once it is accepted as an alternative investment opportunity by the broader public.
I think this is due to the fact that in the bitcoin market the same big players who rule on stock exchanges are driving. Their investment activity is directly related to the refinancing rate of the dollar.
Of course, the bounty manager. Or a member of the team responsible for public relations.

This is a very large amount of information.
I think the set of key issues is fairly narrow. The problem is that forum participants constantly ask the same questions because they do not read the thread.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Actually, the promotion is provided not only by the quality of the content but also by the quantity. So even bad authors will give a certain positive result.
Ha ha, you right!
Therefore, many companies do not mind using black marketing.
But in this case, perhaps, this approach would be unreasonable, since the financial platform assumes maximum seriousness and responsibility. The team of this project leaves a pleasant impression and without a strong PR.
Activity: 364
Of course, the bounty manager. Or a member of the team responsible for public relations.

But the team members can answer these questions best. If the hired community manager answers, he will in any case first consult with the team.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Come on man, if we break it down the core message is that nothing in the world is as connected as Bitcoin. Plus it is much harder for anyone in the world to value a Bitcoin compared to a house. You are right in regards to refinancing dynamics, but that's still much less of a dynamic issue than a globally decentralized permissionless neutral network like Bitcoin.
I notice that when the stock markets fall, bitcoin also falls. What does it say? It seems to me that there is a close relationship with the world of fiat money.
You came to the idea that in general everything in the world is interconnected. Yes, now the world is global and financially connected in all spheres.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Hey  developers! I want to clarify the approximate date of the end of the ICO.
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
copper member
Merit: 112

The project looks interesting, excellent and favorable conditions for borrowers! The idea of the team is unique, which will entail fundamental changes in the sphere of lending!
Are you talking about the interest on the loan or about the interest on the deposit?
Activity: 364
I agree, or make a special bounty program on this topic.

This would lead to the emergence of a large number of authors, including low-grade ones. Who will keep an eye on this?
Actually, the promotion is provided not only by the quality of the content but also by the quantity. So even bad authors will give a certain positive result.
Ha ha, you right!
Therefore, many companies do not mind using black marketing.
Activity: 476
It is interesting in the end who will be at a loss in such a falling market - a borrower, a creditor or the one who bought a pledge on the exchange?
The main task of the platform is to secure the lender and the borrower from losses, the rest is minor details.
But such questions must be clarified in advance, since there are various force majeures.
But the mechanism for selling collateral is described fairly clearly, there are no questions in that area.
Activity: 588
Activity: 910
I agree, or make a special bounty program on this topic.

This would lead to the emergence of a large number of authors, including low-grade ones. Who will keep an eye on this?
Payments only after checking the content for quality, it can do any member of the team.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
It is interesting in the end who will be at a loss in such a falling market - a borrower, a creditor or the one who bought a pledge on the exchange?
The main task of the platform is to secure the lender and the borrower from losses, the rest is minor details.
But such questions must be clarified in advance, since there are various force majeures.
Pages:
Jump to: