Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PREICO] 🚀 🅱onum - Global backed loans and deposits on blockchain 🚀 - page 4. (Read 14284 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The market is falling at such a rate that it is possible to lose the collateral within 5-6 days.
Have you taken a loan on this platform?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
unfortunately, I do not need platform services, but I would like to know the opinion of people who already used the site. How does he work?
As an ordinary credit platform, I also await the feedback of people who have already tested it.
The market is falling at such a rate that it is possible to lose the collateral within 5-6 days.
Activity: 364
unfortunately, I do not need platform services, but I would like to know the opinion of people who already used the site. How does he work?
As an ordinary credit platform, I also await the feedback of people who have already tested it.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
I think the target price will not be at all. The price will be determined by the market. It is obvious that investors and the team will be interested in raising it.

Yes, but, as practice shows, the market price always falls after listing the token on the exchange. And with the current state of the market for a long time will not be able to recover in price.
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Activity: 476
I just saw your project, looked at the road map and saw that you planned the launch of the platform in the first part of this year. did this happen? you gave the first loan already?
The demo version works, I would like developers to publish statistics on its use.
I think later such statistics will be available. It will be very interesting for all investors.
I do not think that at the initial stage without mass marketing there will be a lot of customers.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I just saw your project, looked at the road map and saw that you planned the launch of the platform in the first part of this year. did this happen? you gave the first loan already?
The demo version works, I would like developers to publish statistics on its use.
I think later such statistics will be available. It will be very interesting for all investors.
Activity: 588
Activity: 910
a very interesting project I think if you see information about coin sales on this project with a total supply of coins is not excessive and the price is not too expensive, what is the target price of coins when will be listing on exchange?

It's still too early to think about it. Such information will appear closer to the final stage of the ICO.
I think the target price will not be at all. The price will be determined by the market. It is obvious that investors and the team will be interested in raising it.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
The range of the forecast is very wide, due to this, a good result is achieved.
If you look at daily fluctuations, then I would not say that the range of the forecast is wide.
In any case, this schedule makes it easier to assess the relevance of the interest rate and the amount of collateral.
You can take a loan by using MVP. Myself i have not registered there, if you do this, then write your impressions here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
MVP is ready, you can check it here http://bonum.credit/
Registration is required. Have you gone through it?
Activity: 364
MVP is ready, you can check it here http://bonum.credit/
copper member
Merit: 112
a very interesting project I think if you see information about coin sales on this project with a total supply of coins is not excessive and the price is not too expensive, what is the target price of coins when will be listing on exchange?

It's still too early to think about it. Such information will appear closer to the final stage of the ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Activity: 476
If you look at daily fluctuations, then I would not say that the range of the forecast is wide.
Activity: 588
you right. We count and post it every day and miss only coupe time in jan. Smiley
At this distance, this is an excellent forecast result.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
https://twitter.com/bonumchain/status/977461292536655872
Can anyone explain the exact meaning of these graphs?

I think it shows the possible range of changes in the price of collateral (crypto currency).

you right. We count and post it every day and miss only coupe time in jan. Smiley
What happens if the price value goes beyond the predicted range? Who will suffer in this case and what is the probability of such an event?
As I understand it if the traffic goes to a certain direction and pierces the green line, it will mean that the amount of the collateral is inadequate.
Activity: 910
https://twitter.com/bonumchain/status/977461292536655872
Can anyone explain the exact meaning of these graphs?
https://i.imgur.com/1lnBKtt.png
I think it shows the possible range of changes in the price of collateral (crypto currency).

At this distance, this is an excellent forecast result.
Pages:
Jump to: