Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ICO][XNS] 🔥SUNX🔥 EXCHANGE WITH VALUE - page 11. (Read 1672 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Wonderful project. If the developers will be able to link all and add direct funding from Bank accounts then the project will have millions of users.
Yes, if all the promised will be fulfilled the demand will be huge. I myself will use this service with pleasure.
Yes, in fact, this is a unique project and I have not seen anything like this before. The guys have every chance to take a leadership in this market Cool
I agree with you. I have already made a decision to buy tokens. I think it will be logical to buy tokens while the discounts are still in effect and receive dividends in the future.
Yes, this is a very good motivation to keep the tokens for a long time. I think that many investors will want to take advantage of this opportunity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Wonderful project. If the developers will be able to link all and add direct funding from Bank accounts then the project will have millions of users.
Yes, if all the promised will be fulfilled the demand will be huge. I myself will use this service with pleasure.
Yes, in fact, this is a unique project and I have not seen anything like this before. The guys have every chance to take a leadership in this market Cool
I agree with you. I have already made a decision to buy tokens. I think it will be logical to buy tokens while the discounts are still in effect and receive dividends in the future.
Activity: 266
Activity: 434
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Activity: 448
The total supply is 10million. What will be the total of tokens allocated for the bounty?
as I understood bounty program still not announced. I am looking forward to such moments. I think it would be logical to start with a bounty and later buy tokens for yourself.
Activity: 2
The total supply is 10million. What will be the total of tokens allocated for the bounty?
Activity: 135
Great idea. I think if the developers fulfill their promises that the price of the token will quickly go up. And also I am pleased with the possibility of receiving dividends.
Activity: 308
Can't wait for the bounty program. Looks a very potential project. I believe many people will join this project.
why don't you want to wait for the bounty program? I think you can get a very good income, especially if you keep tokens for a long time.
Activity: 168
Can't wait for the bounty program. Looks a very potential project. I believe many people will join this project.
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
Very good news, get 20% off the normal price. when is it over? and whether a purchase with a discount will be limited to the purchase amount?
Activity: 420
It deserves to gain a lot of support. because this project is very interesting, the concept offered also has a very innovative idea. Hopefully the project can progress forward and successful.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
SUNX has a uniqueness and distinction that will give the advantage to the holder in a token, for any investor is entitled to 20% of any profits every month
It is also interesting projects by the existence of an advantage for investors every month 20% certainly it will be more attractive for investors and a growing number who support this project.
many have responded positively to this project, hopefully the team will work well and will give good results for this project so that participants who have joined this project can be satisfied with the results that will be gained him. the spirit and success for this project fore his.
I myself am convinced that the team will work hard to develop and facilitate projects so for participants to keep the spirit in support and help promote the projects.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
SUNX has a uniqueness and distinction that will give the advantage to the holder in a token, for any investor is entitled to 20% of any profits every month
It is also interesting projects by the existence of an advantage for investors every month 20% certainly it will be more attractive for investors and a growing number who support this project.
many have responded positively to this project, hopefully the team will work well and will give good results for this project so that participants who have joined this project can be satisfied with the results that will be gained him. the spirit and success for this project fore his.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Activity: 252
the new project again seems more interesting and I am sure the team involved in this project will be able to compete with other project projects and be successful for its future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

This profit is great, but it makes me feel like SUNX project is like a lending project. What is the cost per transaction on SUNX platform?
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
SUNX (XNS) is a Smart Blockchain Crypto-Fiat Exchange platform, designed to create wealth (Investment, Trade, Staking, Corporate Dividends and Affiliate Programs) is very exciting, hopefully this project will soon become a big project
Activity: 238
Activity: 266
Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production block chain platform in the world, using new technology to build a radically better financial system.
Pages:
Jump to: