Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ONGOING] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities - page 19. (Read 2834 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
A good team with experienced advisers, I think the project will be excellent. While I will follow the news of the project.
Yes, the team is really impressive, but why should it take so long before the alpha version starts? Is the development already under way?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Beginners will also be able to work on the project. Will this be useful to those who do not understand programming.
Activity: 13
A good team with experienced advisers, I think the project will be excellent. While I will follow the news of the project.
Activity: 79
Hello, what are the requirements for the bounty program? I can take part. I think this will be a good chance to get tokens and help the company with development.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyellcrysdecentralized-git-hosting-and-leaderless-organizationsended-2607964
keep a link to the bounty branch here are painted all the requirements and rewards. In general, the awards are still quite high. On this I think it will be promising.
Activity: 12
Hello, what are the requirements for the bounty program? I can take part. I think this will be a good chance to get tokens and help the company with development.
Activity: 193
If I already have a project deployed in the Amazon cloud, will I be able to transfer it to your hosting and continue to work using the power of the system? Is it technically possible?
I think that this will be possible, you just need to look at what the functionality will offer a new platform and how much it will stand in relation to competitors.
Activity: 210
If I already have a project deployed in the Amazon cloud, will I be able to transfer it to your hosting and continue to work using the power of the system? Is it technically possible?
Activity: 218
A good project. I wish you to achieve new heights and believe that the project can change this market for the better and make it more stable and safe

I hope that it will be so since I already believed in the project and bought tokens for myself. Now I will wait for the results from the developers. I think this will allow us to make good money by the end of the year.
Activity: 11
A good project. I wish you to achieve new heights and believe that the project can change this market for the better and make it more stable and safe
Activity: 144
If I now buy tokens at a discount, then in the future I can pay for their services company? Or order the development of your project after the launch of the platform ... Cool Cool Cool

Yes, I think it will be quite profitable, as now there is a good discount for tokens and before the launch of the platform for a long time and tokens can greatly increase in price.
This is a really interesting proposal, but I still would like to wait for news from the company, at least about testing closed. Then I think you can safely invest
Activity: 9
If I now buy tokens at a discount, then in the future I can pay for their services company? Or order the development of your project after the launch of the platform ... Cool Cool Cool

Yes, I think it will be quite profitable, as now there is a good discount for tokens and before the launch of the platform for a long time and tokens can greatly increase in price.
Activity: 191
Activity: 18
the idea itself is very attractive. I would like to see a video review of how this works. I think the developers will succeed.
I also think so, but 30 million dollars is a very large amount. I do not understand why you need this amount to start the service.
I also do not really understand the specifics if the team already has their own developers, but I think when the administrator will be here he will explain to us this point, you may need to purchase some equipment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
the idea itself is very attractive. I would like to see a video review of how this works. I think the developers will succeed.
I also think so, but 30 million dollars is a very large amount. I do not understand why you need this amount to start the service.
Activity: 9
Activity: 322
please tell me more about the mining and purse. To take part in the mining, what kind of equipment will I need and what conditions will I have to fulfill?

This is an interesting question. Mining really attracts interest in tokens. This requires a complete description of this process in order to understand all the nuances.
Activity: 21
please tell me more about the mining and purse. To take part in the mining, what kind of equipment will I need and what conditions will I have to fulfill?
Activity: 350
say the company's profits will be divided as dividends between the owners of the tokens? Or what other advantages are there for the holders of the tokens?

I think this certainly will not be it would just not be logical. Since the owners of the tokens themselves will bring profit to the company paying for certain services.

But you can start a node or run a mining and participate in the system in this way. For this, the developers allot a generous reward.
Also what it will be necessary to make to start the node? Will you need to buy equipment and post it at home? Or will it work like that on another?
Activity: 20
say the company's profits will be divided as dividends between the owners of the tokens? Or what other advantages are there for the holders of the tokens?

I think this certainly will not be it would just not be logical. Since the owners of the tokens themselves will bring profit to the company paying for certain services.

But you can start a node or run a mining and participate in the system in this way. For this, the developers allot a generous reward.
Activity: 77

Pages:
Jump to: