Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ONGOING] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities - page 20. (Read 2800 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
say the company's profits will be divided as dividends between the owners of the tokens? Or what other advantages are there for the holders of the tokens?
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
as I understand it will create a market place from the already standard sets of codes that you can buy and use as an addition to your development. In this case, the author of the supplement will co-author a large project.

I think that there is no way if you buy this supplement, but if you get it for free then the conditions will be spelled out in smart contracts by the author.

the system will have the maximum number of functions that will be aimed at a collaboration between authors. This will help people exchange useful skills and carry out their projects in a large team.
Activity: 25
as I understand it will create a market place from the already standard sets of codes that you can buy and use as an addition to your development. In this case, the author of the supplement will co-author a large project.

I think that there is no way if you buy this supplement, but if you get it for free then the conditions will be spelled out in smart contracts by the author.
Activity: 364
Activity: 14
When will the alpha version of the product be launched? I would like to see how this works before paying my money.
This will only be launched in 6-8 months, unfortunately. Apparently for the development and support of the product you need a lot of money and the development will begin only after collecting a certain amount of funds.

this is an investment for the long term. And then of course you need to think. And when will the tokens go to the stock exchange ?. I will still follow the news of the project.
Activity: 308
When will the alpha version of the product be launched? I would like to see how this works before paying my money.
This will only be launched in 6-8 months, unfortunately. Apparently for the development and support of the product you need a lot of money and the development will begin only after collecting a certain amount of funds.
Activity: 14
Activity: 159
I would love to watch the video. This is a good practice for projects of this magnitude. So I think developers will take advantage of this opportunity.
Activity: 18
I see that investors react quite positively to the project and sales of tokens are not bad. Tell me whether you will hold a conference while ICO is going on
Oh, that's a good question. I think this could help to learn more about the project and attracted the attention of large companies. And also added to the project authority.
Activity: 271
I see that investors react quite positively to the project and sales of tokens are not bad. Tell me whether you will hold a conference while ICO is going on
Activity: 17
you wrote that in some way it would be hosting. Tell me can I store my sites on the platform? It would be very safe and secure
Activity: 186
You wrote that the company will receive revenue from the sale of premium services. You can tell by detail what it means.
Oh, this is a very interesting question. I would like to understand what it is for the functions that they will give to the developers and how much they will stand.
Activity: 182
You wrote that the company will receive revenue from the sale of premium services. You can tell by detail what it means.
Activity: 308
The project as a business has great prospects because potentially this is a huge market of billions of dollars. And if the project succeeds in occupying its niche in this market, then the revenue will be huge

Here I agree with you. But it will be necessary to think how to attract large companies that develop software. Then the platform will receive a great deal of credibility and tokens will grow in value.
Activity: 19
The project as a business has great prospects because potentially this is a huge market of billions of dollars. And if the project succeeds in occupying its niche in this market, then the revenue will be huge
Activity: 336
For how much can the token's price increase over the year?
 I understand that it is impossible to say exactly but I still want to understand what prospects for the future are.
No one will tell you like that. But if you believe in the success of the project, then I think it is worth investing in it. If not, then why spend your money.
The project's preliminary business plan should be provided to inform investors if you want your project to have a chance of success. After all, it is necessary to start not from faith, but from facts or calculations. Were there any preliminary data?
It should be understood that any business plan is just an assumption about what can be under certain conditions, in fact it guarantees absolutely nothing and does not help anything.

It usual for every business that the plans are assumption under a certain condition. Business is riskabl in every sphere. ICO is like business. It is riskable.

Yes, in fact, any business is risky, even to transfer money to the bank and put it on deposit is risky. Each investor must be aware of the risk personally for himself
Activity: 28
How effectively ELLCRYS will protect the rights of programmers for their products? Blockchain and clever contracts will be able to confirm copyrights and deal.

But if the goods are stolen, does the court accept such evidence as a record in Blockchain?

There are standard measures of copyright protection. I think they can be used on blockchain. Everething depens who was the first. But blockchain is clear and everybody can cope the code.

In fact, this will help to establish the true author of the code, but at the legislative level, I think this will not help much. But from the point of view of the community of course the author of the codes will help.
Activity: 40
Devs, check "FAQ" button on site, it doesn't work!
Also, what about minting? Why do you offer to get new ELL by exchanging fiat currencies instead of digital assets? The world is moving to digital revolution, you also propose users decentralization, blockchain, tokens and  want to use fiat for minting?) Sounds strange, doesn’t it?
Activity: 378
How effectively ELLCRYS will protect the rights of programmers for their products? Blockchain and clever contracts will be able to confirm copyrights and deal.

But if the goods are stolen, does the court accept such evidence as a record in Blockchain?

There are standard measures of copyright protection. I think they can be used on blockchain. Everething depens who was the first. But blockchain is clear and everybody can cope the code.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
For how much can the token's price increase over the year?
 I understand that it is impossible to say exactly but I still want to understand what prospects for the future are.
No one will tell you like that. But if you believe in the success of the project, then I think it is worth investing in it. If not, then why spend your money.
The project's preliminary business plan should be provided to inform investors if you want your project to have a chance of success. After all, it is necessary to start not from faith, but from facts or calculations. Were there any preliminary data?
It should be understood that any business plan is just an assumption about what can be under certain conditions, in fact it guarantees absolutely nothing and does not help anything.

It usual for every business that the plans are assumption under a certain condition. Business is riskabl in every sphere. ICO is like business. It is riskable.
Pages:
Jump to: