Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ONGOING] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities - page 22. (Read 2800 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
I think to participate until the tokens are not more expensive. Thanks to the developers for the bonuses.
At the moment it is a good option for investing. On this need to be resolved in the near future

Now a lot of the high-tech and fintech startups bring great profit. And earlier participants  in the ICO have the more profit because they have the biggest bonuses.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I don't understand how developers will get compensation? They will work with code, under open-source projects and write new/additional/change old functions. But who will paid for it? How to estimate real price of final result without under/overestimating human work? ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
How effectively ELLCRYS will protect the rights of programmers for their products? Blockchain and clever contracts will be able to confirm copyrights and deal.

But if the goods are stolen, does the court accept such evidence as a record in Blockchain?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
How will the rewards be awarded to those participants who will help solve the problem within the platform (problems with the paid software)? Will this happen during the first stage of platform launch or during the whole time? What problems did you mean in your White paper?
The award will be indicated by the person who places the assignment. If it suits you, you can solve this problem and get your tokens
Activity: 14
I understand correctly that only 20% of tokens will be on sale? Is it very small? And what is the reward for the nodes? What will they do?
Activity: 129
How will the rewards be awarded to those participants who will help solve the problem within the platform (problems with the paid software)? Will this happen during the first stage of platform launch or during the whole time? What problems did you mean in your White paper?
Activity: 31
For how much can the token's price increase over the year?
 I understand that it is impossible to say exactly but I still want to understand what prospects for the future are.
No one will tell you like that. But if you believe in the success of the project, then I think it is worth investing in it. If not, then why spend your money.
The project's preliminary business plan should be provided to inform investors if you want your project to have a chance of success. After all, it is necessary to start not from faith, but from facts or calculations. Were there any preliminary data?
Is there no business plan in white paper? I'll look for it now. The concept itself is simply excellent, I think the business plan will also be presented in the near future. Since the team is already working on the project in full.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
For how much can the token's price increase over the year?
 I understand that it is impossible to say exactly but I still want to understand what prospects for the future are.
No one will tell you like that. But if you believe in the success of the project, then I think it is worth investing in it. If not, then why spend your money.
The project's preliminary business plan should be provided to inform investors if you want your project to have a chance of success. After all, it is necessary to start not from faith, but from facts or calculations. Were there any preliminary data?
Activity: 14
I think to participate until the tokens are not more expensive. Thanks to the developers for the bonuses.
At the moment it is a good option for investing. On this need to be resolved in the near future
Activity: 81

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful. Much will depend on this. I would like to say that with this team everything should be fine.
Activity: 18
I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world
I think that modern technologies allow achieving transparency and security. I think the tokens will grow in value after the market.
Activity: 74
I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world
Activity: 17
A very bold statement from Kennedy Idialu. GitHub with integrated blockchain can be an excellent solution in the future.
And this future can become - Ellcrys

https://jaxenter.com/blockchain-ellcrys-interview-idialu-140991.html?utm_content=bufferb8a44&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Yes this is indeed a very bold statement but I think the project has great prospects. That's why the guys make such statements.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
A very bold statement from Kennedy Idialu. GitHub with integrated blockchain can be an excellent solution in the future.
And this future can become - Ellcrys

https://jaxenter.com/blockchain-ellcrys-interview-idialu-140991.html?utm_content=bufferb8a44&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Activity: 116
I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow. It is a pity that before the start of the platform for so long.
Yes before the start for a very long time but I think the tokens should appear on the stock exchange earlier and then it will be possible to draw some conclusions.
Activity: 182
I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow. It is a pity that before the start of the platform for so long.
Activity: 19
I think that after entering to the exchange the tokens will only grow as the company has already had a solid weight
Activity: 118
I hope your achievements will help make information on the Internet truthfulness and more quality. I will follow the news of the project.
Activity: 28
You can tell more about the add-ons store. Which additions can be purchased there. If possible, then with examples. I would like to understand how this will work
Yes, I also would like to understand what kind of additions. Part of the code or something else?
Activity: 150
You can tell more about the add-ons store. Which additions can be purchased there. If possible, then with examples. I would like to understand how this will work
Pages:
Jump to: