Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ONGOING] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities - page 23. (Read 2801 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Do you  feel pressure from the authorities of the state where you are doing business? After the launch of the platform, no one can influence the development of software. Perhaps this will be the development of malware

Even now hackers develop malware, read all this stories in mass media. I don't think that Ellcrys can change market situation. Nobody can stop hackers and deny their access to darknet. Also it's stupid to use blockchain based platform for virus developing)
Just not stupid. It will be a secure environment to which no one will have access without foundation. In general, the project will be very interesting and functional.
Activity: 40
Do you  feel pressure from the authorities of the state where you are doing business? After the launch of the platform, no one can influence the development of software. Perhaps this will be the development of malware

Even now hackers develop malware, read all this stories in mass media. I don't think that Ellcrys can change market situation. Nobody can stop hackers and deny their access to darknet. Also it's stupid to use blockchain based platform for virus developing)
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

Well, who wants to get fewer tokens or for less than $ 100 then you can take part in the bounty program. This is also a good chance to get tokens.
Participation in the bounty is a good option for those who can not allocate 100 dolars to buy tokens.
Activity: 136

What is the maximum number of tokens I can buy from you? Are there any restrictions in this regard. Or everything depends only on the amount of investment.
Minimum Contribution Cap: 0.1 ETH or 0.005 BTC. at the moment it's about $ 100 US. Apparently there is nothing to do with the least amount in investing
Well, who wants to get fewer tokens or for less than $ 100 then you can take part in the bounty program. This is also a good chance to get tokens.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
What project did you want to see as an example for imitation in the long term? Which of the modern IT and Crypto industry figures is an example for you to some extent?

There is currently no existing platform with the same exact goal as Ellcrys. The closet was Assembly which was a centralized system with the same mission. They have since shutdown.
Then your project has great prospects in terms of development, since you have no significant competitors in this niche.
Activity: 23

What is the maximum number of tokens I can buy from you? Are there any restrictions in this regard. Or everything depends only on the amount of investment.
Minimum Contribution Cap: 0.1 ETH or 0.005 BTC. at the moment it's about $ 100 US. Apparently there is nothing to do with the least amount in investing
Activity: 90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Can I buy tokens and sell them after ICO by making a profit? I've heard that many companies impose a restriction on the sale of tokens. You too will go this way?
Usually, after entering the exchange, the price of tokens falls. Since the demand exceeds the supply for this, you will have to wait a little in any case.
Activity: 182
Can I buy tokens and sell them after ICO by making a profit? I've heard that many companies impose a restriction on the sale of tokens. You too will go this way?
Activity: 112
in any case it should be controlled by the system. For this I think everything will be fine.
Activity: 57
Activity: 139
For how much can the token's price increase over the year?
 I understand that it is impossible to say exactly but I still want to understand what prospects for the future are.
No one will tell you like that. But if you believe in the success of the project, then I think it is worth investing in it. If not, then why spend your money.
Activity: 88
 For how much can the token's price increase over the year?
 I understand that it is impossible to say exactly but I still want to understand what prospects for the future are.
Activity: 94

Do you negotiate with Poloniex about the listing of the tokens? Or with what other well-known exchanges are negotiating. This would be useful to know as this will directly affect the price in the future.

Is it not written on white paper about adding to the stock exchange? I would like to understand. How can I become an adviser on a platform? Do I need to pass any checks?
Activity: 196

Do you negotiate with Poloniex about the listing of the tokens? Or with what other well-known exchanges are negotiating. This would be useful to know as this will directly affect the price in the future.
Activity: 13
What companies are you still negotiating for your futher business expansion ? I think if the network in which your tokens will be growing then the price of tokens will grow with it. Moreover, it is possible to conclude contracts with companies that develop software.

I think if there are any partners, then the developers will tell us about it. Well, in general, the idea is good, it can create congestion on the platform right after the start.
Activity: 79
What companies are you still negotiating for your futher business expansion ? I think if the network in which your tokens will be growing then the price of tokens will grow with it. Moreover, it is possible to conclude contracts with companies that develop software.
Activity: 12
I use platform WavesLiteApp. Are my torents can be stored there? Or it works as it is not so. An interesting idea but I think everyone should know how to store tokens safely.
It's just ridiculous. You can store these tokens only on ETH wallets. And this is a different technology. On this I think you will have to download another purse.
Activity: 193
I use platform WavesLiteApp. Are my torents can be stored there? Or it works as it is not so. An interesting idea but I think everyone should know how to store tokens safely.
Activity: 210
What cours of tokens will have already planned after ICO? What the company is going to undertake in order for the token rate to go on its way
The market is not stable, the company certainly should have plans to promote the token, but this will not mean that it is. It will be necessary to track company news
Pages:
Jump to: