Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ONGOING] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities - page 24. (Read 2801 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 1
What cours of tokens will have already planned after ICO? What the company is going to undertake in order for the token rate to go on its way
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I wonder what the representatives of the project were guided by
having determined the maximum amount of the collection of 30 million dollars

Yes it is a very large amount. If you have developers in the team, then I do not understand why you need so much money. It's basically just writing code and design.
apparently this is necessary to promote the platform. It is very expensive and it is possible to purchase some equipment that will support the system's efficiency.
Activity: 144

Yes it is a very large amount. If you have developers in the team, then I do not understand why you need so much money. It's basically just writing code and design.
Activity: 9
Activity: 40
Are you planning to create youtube channel? Users love watch video content and you can explain everything better with video + get additional traffic on site.
I was surprised when didn't find link to your YouTube.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
If I understand correctly, then the cloud capacity will be built thanks to the miners who will be on the network and receive a reward for it.

Cloud capacity will be outsourced to service providers on the marketplace. There will be providers offering centralized (e.g AWS) and decentralized (e.g Dadi) cloud capabilities. Ellcrys communities will be free to select based on their requirements.
At the initial stage of development you already understand, what power will be used? Have you already signed a preliminary agreement  - to further review your requirements from these providers?
Activity: 191
The project is simply excellent. I think if everything works out, the price of the token will grow several times by the end of the year. It's a pity that before the platform starts so long
Yes, before the launch of the platform 6-8 months, so I think that in such circumstances, invest a little risky. Especially with the fact that the rate of the currency falls.
Here you are certainly right, but if you believe in the project and its success and growth of the token rate, then you need to buy tokens right now. while a discount of 35% is still valid.

Any investment carries high risks. On this course you decide, but the income can be very high. I think we need to study the project and make a decision.
Activity: 180
If I understand correctly, then the test version will be launched 6-8 months after the last round of sales of tokens. Tell me whether the speed of development depends on the amount of money collected?

As with any large software project, the speed of development will be determined by the amount raised. We are hoping to raise just enough to continue development as this is a priority. There are some premium services that are important in helping the ecosystem get on track. An example of this is a cloud hosting and database service. These services are expensive to build and maintain and as such require adequate funding. We also need funds to heavily incentivise developers to build on the platform and to raise awareness.
When designing your project, will you use your own method? I mean attracting experts from outside who could help you? Or do you already have all the necessary people in the team? This would be a good promotional move for your platform.
Activity: 18
The project is simply excellent. I think if everything works out, the price of the token will grow several times by the end of the year. It's a pity that before the platform starts so long
Yes, before the launch of the platform 6-8 months, so I think that in such circumstances, invest a little risky. Especially with the fact that the rate of the currency falls.
Here you are certainly right, but if you believe in the project and its success and growth of the token rate, then you need to buy tokens right now. while a discount of 35% is still valid.
Activity: 294
Activity: 9
Activity: 322
Do you have a fixed financial equivalent target in mind (in Ether and/or USD) that you are hoping to raise?
If I understand correctly, then the price of the token is not tied to the dollar, it depends only on the rate of ETH. To some extent this is even good, since it is advantageous to buy tokens on the fall of eth
Activity: 93
Do you have a fixed financial equivalent target in mind (in Ether and/or USD) that you are hoping to raise?
Activity: 21
What is the minimum amount  that the ICO would  be recognized  as held? And then I did not find such data. I found only the maximum amount of fees.
Activity: 350
What purses do you recommend storing tokens? so that it is as safe and convenient as possible. Perhaps you are going to write your wallet in the future.

I would advise to use myetherwallet.com. It's pretty popular and I think a safe wallet. But the most insecure is the offline wallet. 
Activity: 20
What purses do you recommend storing tokens? so that it is as safe and convenient as possible. Perhaps you are going to write your wallet in the future.
Activity: 77
I noticed that the project is quite a serious team. I wonder who of you already had a successful business. I would like to understand this is a rather important aspect for investors.
Activity: 31
It's really a good sign that the platform is represented on so many information resources. This really enhances the image of the company. I'll wait for reports from the conference.
Activity: 183
Activity: 25
Is your company already on the news? It would be interesting to read the reviews of the platform on third-party resources. If there is, you can give a link.
Pages:
Jump to: