Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 129. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 3
well nice project. just joined the airdrop, hope am not too late? sent my wallet address to the bot, but it seems like it only has one language.

Hi! Correct message format for verify Airdrop program and receive free CGM is "!!airdrop YOUR_CGM_WALLET_ADDRESS" . Please make sure you send correct CGM Wallet Address to receive free CGM. You will not have second chance if sent wrong CGM Wallet Address!!! Please view detail instruction at here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhh8tcHsMo
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
They posted this certificate of incorporation on their official Telegram, I shared here since I noticed they didn't mentioned here, so we can maybe check it and talk about it.

It looks very horrible for a certificate of incorporation, the certificate looks like a very old certificate with little editing skill.

That's a little problem then, That's plagiarism and illegal to edit certificate. Must they have some good explanation about these accusations?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
They posted this certificate of incorporation on their official Telegram, I shared here since I noticed they didn't mentioned here, so we can maybe check it and talk about it.

It looks very horrible for a certificate of incorporation, the certificate looks like a very old certificate with little editing skill.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Clickgem promises its members that thier patment system is safe and secured. What would be the currencies accepted on your platform?

As I read on their site they have 5 primary cryptocurrencies to support if I'm not mistaken surely it will be bitcoin, ETH, Ripple, Dash, Monero.
Variety of crypto currencies will make investor easy to make invest at ClickGem. This is the smart way instead of only ETH, BTC or fiat.

It seems to me that it does not matter much these days. Anyway, we have to have basic currencies like btc or eth to be able to invest in anything. However, I actually appreciate their efforts. Maybe it will interest customers. I'm waiting for their development...
Mostly people use only top 2 crypto which are BTC and ETH. This crypto are used by every one to invest and also most of the ICO accept it as they are totally stable currency and also high valued which makes it easy for angle investors to invest in any project.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Clickgem promises its members that thier patment system is safe and secured. What would be the currencies accepted on your platform?

As I read on their site they have 5 primary cryptocurrencies to support if I'm not mistaken surely it will be bitcoin, ETH, Ripple, Dash, Monero.
Variety of crypto currencies will make investor easy to make invest at ClickGem. This is the smart way instead of only ETH, BTC or fiat.

It seems to me that it does not matter much these days. Anyway, we have to have basic currencies like btc or eth to be able to invest in anything. However, I actually appreciate their efforts. Maybe it will interest customers. I'm waiting for their development...
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Hey everyone, could we mining ClickGem at this time or only buy or earn Clickgem from airdrop and bounty? I dont see the link to download their wallet.
As what I know so far about this project there is no downloadable wallet yet. If you need need a wallet address you can sign up to their website and that's where you can store your ClickGem.
Activity: 98
Is the airdrop still on? I see so many people complaining about it, not working, so I'm just curious if I can still partake in it

I got my 10 coins, all you need is to watch their Instruction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhh8tcHsMo on youtube and follow the steps. I think who people are complaining about , are those who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program and want to get new 10 CGM from 2nd and that's not possible.
Awesome! Thanks alot for the info and instruction video! I just received mine. I was thinking of investing some with Clickgem as well. Any idea if there is any early bonus at the moment for me to grab hold of?
The pre ICO has the highest discount compared to the ICO phases ,so of course you will get a hold of a good bonus , you can join their website and purchase right now from there : https://www.clickgem.com/ico.html
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Is the airdrop still on? I see so many people complaining about it, not working, so I'm just curious if I can still partake in it

I got my 10 coins, all you need is to watch their Instruction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhh8tcHsMo on youtube and follow the steps. I think who people are complaining about , are those who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program and want to get new 10 CGM from 2nd and that's not possible.
Awesome! Thanks alot for the info and instruction video! I just received mine. I was thinking of investing some with Clickgem as well. Any idea if there is any early bonus at the moment for me to grab hold of?
Activity: 574
Hey everyone, could we mining ClickGem at this time or only buy or earn Clickgem from airdrop and bounty? I dont see the link to download their wallet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Sounds great.  Hoping to take part in the airdrop.
excellent, I think for me as a beginner this project will do. I'll start with it. but there it will be seen further.
If you are a beginner then probably you should try to learn more about the each project you are investing in. But in consideration with this project, this project can really be quite successfull ahead.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Ok so now that confuses me more now, what's the the point of using CGM coin when it's better to use those 5 well established cryptos which are also pretty stable
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
excellent, I think for me as a beginner this project will do. I'll start with it. but there it will be seen further.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

no btc cash i hope they include that just five currencies might not be enough for some people things like waves and others should be included to give people wide variety of choices
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
hopefully what you say will happen, will not disappoint us all, good luck to the team and developer.

I am also hoping that clickgem will fulfill all their plans and goals in  the near future. This needs many investors active community to support the project and make it successful.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
hopefully what you say will happen, will not disappoint us all, good luck to the team and developer.
It will be necessary trace for how it will be executed. If all works as it is necessary and safety to suffer will not, then it will be already possible think of addition of any other coins.
Activity: 380
The CLICKGEM is definitely very safe and secure and also trustable so don't worry about your payment.they will accept the all cryptocurrencies and we can easily send our currency to any othher person by only one click.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

Yeah, I am hoping too that clickgem will achieve success and also hoping that devs are legit and very serious to develop clickgem project. I also hope many investors will support this project.
Jump to: