Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 131. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
This project is really a great one. Why? Because it really benefits the people around. Also, it has a great potential for the crypto currency community. The ClickGem provides users with a global fastest money transaction yet absolutely safe and with lowest fee. And this characteristics is what we really want. I am glad to support this project.

well, I dont know if this project is a great one because I did not have any benefits yet. Is it already launched ?  Or are these just kindly wishes that this project hopefully benefits all his investors?

Yeah, I am also hoping that this project will be successful and devs are really legit and sincere in developing clickgem project. I am sure that it will have more investors if it will have good advertisements.

Actually, every ICO will promise to have a fast transaction and they will also said that they will make those users to have smooth and easy process if transactions but in some point we need to gather enough information on this project. Well, yeah I admit it looks like convincing , I'm hoping for some dev to be on our side like we might have any concerns on this project.
the problem with most fast transactions just comes down to scalability and if they can actually deliver on that then why not the next thing will actually be the project features if they have those features to actually qualify it as good ico and the one worth investing i think the project is actually good and i hope it delivers on it scalability ability
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Of course, the developer has a beautiful site with a purse, but you will have to look at the mobile version for different platforms. And I want to ask the developer, I plan to use a wallet for other currencies. Can the main ones - bitcoin and etherium?
In my opinion, designer it is better to look up to the direction of becoming of it token of separate coin with own chain. Because seldom tokens they take off in price.
Activity: 380
Merit: 10
This project is really a great one. Why? Because it really benefits the people around. Also, it has a great potential for the crypto currency community. The ClickGem provides users with a global fastest money transaction yet absolutely safe and with lowest fee. And this characteristics is what we really want. I am glad to support this project.

well, I dont know if this project is a great one because I did not have any benefits yet. Is it already launched ?  Or are these just kindly wishes that this project hopefully benefits all his investors?

Yeah, I am also hoping that this project will be successful and devs are really legit and sincere in developing clickgem project. I am sure that it will have more investors if it will have good advertisements.

Actually, every ICO will promise to have a fast transaction and they will also said that they will make those users to have smooth and easy process if transactions but in some point we need to gather enough information on this project. Well, yeah I admit it looks like convincing , I'm hoping for some dev to be on our side like we might have any concerns on this project.
This project is very promising and trustable.And it will help us for any transaction in future.we can easily do transaction safely with the lawer fees with the help of CGM.so keep support this project it will give huge benifits to you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
On which exchanges will list this coin? This coin has a high potential, a good coin to trade!
I think to buy some quantity
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The transaction of ClickGem is safe and anonymous.anyone can easily transact which can be checked by blockchain.so it is safer to transact through clickgem..

Then click gem is partnered with blockchain.info or they have there owned blockchain too? If they have support from blockchain then its a good news to all users of clickgem.
Are you seriously? With blockchain.info co-operates and is built-in only bitcoin, and as well not so long ago they created and ether wallet. CGM will have definitely own chain and block explorer.
Yeah, but to think it simply this platform is just another way of payment system wherein it is common to people. The team must somewhat show us what is really the uniqueness of this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The transaction of ClickGem is safe and anonymous.anyone can easily transact which can be checked by blockchain.so it is safer to transact through clickgem..
I think this is common kind of transaction, every project claims to be safe and anonymous. Can you please elaborate more about what you are really trying to say? Anyway, I am still trying to figure out how this platform will be globally accepted because we all know that crypto is not yet entirely accepted for all nations.

Well, it still depends on how the project can handle and fulfill what they are saying, I am sure that they can make the project safe and anonymous, it just need to develop well.

I find it hard too in figuring out the difference of their project to other existing blockchains. Other blockchains are peer to peer too and. So what's the difference?
Activity: 574
Hello everybody! I want to ask, did anyone install a mobile wallet? If it works, can you install it and transfer money to it?
frankly speaking, I did not try to use the purse clickgem, but I noticed that the project has several options for installing a purse. This is a good plus for the project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
In order to become a truly revolutionary payment system, you need to stand out from hundreds of other similar projects. I hope that developers will be able to contribute something new.
Indeed, also those competitors are also the way to make a project much better. For if there is no competitor, maybe they will just become passive.
Yes, i really want to know more about this project. If they have live stream, or some meeting to present about their team, their target and Smart Farm 2.0, ATFS will have a lot of attention.
What do you mean? I think your in the wrong thread bud. this is Clickgem, and this is not about smart farm thing.
Check before posting my friend, maybe you're in hurry? As you can see, you can always see the subject on what thread you're posting. Anyways, despite of being similar to other platform, surely the team will need to improve and have interesting features in their platform.

Man this comment chain is gold with one dude commenting about a totally random coin on the ICO of another coin. And another dude adding nothing new t
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

That is right and nothing is new about this platform and better the dev would developed a features that we can say that it is really helpful and not common. Every ICO is convincing but the problem is it is more likely a scam and I am hoping that this project will not make any shady activity.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
Hello everybody! I want to ask, did anyone install a mobile wallet? If it works, can you install it and transfer money to it?

Hello, is mobile wallet already released? I am not updated about clickgem developments. I need to learn more about this features and looking forward for more features in this project
Activity: 294
Often as I know the developers do not allow to move coins from one wallet to another probably that there was no concentration of coins for a small number of users. I mean we should wait for the end of the airdrop.
Activity: 294
In order to become a truly revolutionary payment system, you need to stand out from hundreds of other similar projects. I hope that developers will be able to contribute something new.
Indeed, also those competitors are also the way to make a project much better. For if there is no competitor, maybe they will just become passive.
Yes, i really want to know more about this project. If they have live stream, or some meeting to present about their team, their target and Smart Farm 2.0, ATFS will have a lot of attention.
What do you mean? I think your in the wrong thread bud. this is Clickgem, and this is not about smart farm thing.
I guess he is really interested in the smart farm project so well and clicked the wrong thread to post what he wanted to say.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
So what about affiliate/referral program?

You can always visit the site and there is instruction how can you claim you first airdrop click gem tokens and for the affiliate you can register and promote the site. If someone invested from your direct referrals you will gain 5% to 10% depends on your rank.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Then click gem is partnered with blockchain.info or they have there owned blockchain too? If they have support from blockchain then its a good news to all users of clickgem.

Blockchain.info is just website wallet, not a coin, and don't has blockchain. On other hand, ClickGem is a decentralized self-regulated financial payment network that has its own blochain. it's possible that blockchain could support ClickGem on their website, but that's not gonna happen, because support only bitcoin and ether wallet.

Always remember any coin has its own blockchain, any token built on other coin blockchain.
Activity: 574
Nice project and great platform... I received my token waiting a minute
Wait.. You bought Clickgem token or receive from airdrop?... Any information about 2nd airdrop? When they will distribute this airdrop?
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Are you seriously? With blockchain.info co-operates and is built-in only bitcoin, and as well not so long ago they created and ether wallet. CGM will have definitely own chain and block explorer.
This project does not co-operate with blockchain.info as it has it own personal wallet and it is a different cion than bitcoin or ETH or Bitcoin cash. They are very secure payment options for their clients and they have developed their wallet more than bockchain.info to its high-security level to protect the anonymity of the user.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
A good point because based on what I understand about this project is that it is only a payment system. There are many kinds of platform, and I think it will be a challenge for them how they can make this drive to success.
you are right, there are many types of payment platforms. This is the task of the Clickgem platform-to create a quality product that will be worthy of being considered the best payment platform.
the whole thing is creating something people are comfortable with and also efficient in carrying out task effectively and i think if they can stick to efficiency they will achieve profound success
Jump to: